|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 8, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 7, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 06, 2017 12:32 pmSolicitation Number: 70FB7018Q00000002
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
3. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-86. The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) code is 444130. The small business size standards is $7.5 million. This is an unrestricted, full and open acquisition.
4. FEMA intends to purchase the below contract line items:
CLIN Description of Supplies/Services Quantity Unit Unit Price
5. Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a requirement to acquire NRF Response Kits- see attachments details.
Delivery NLT 11 Oct 2017 between the hours of 07:00 -22:00.
7. PROVISIONS AND CLAUSES:
In case of inclement weather not permitting arrival of participants, the Government reserves the right to make one adjustment to the period of performance with advance notice.
b. FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition and paragraph (a) is completed as follows:
The Government will award contract(s) resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror(s) whose offer is Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA)
The Government intends to award a commercial purchase order(s) resulting from this solicitation to the lowest priced, technically acceptable responsible offeror(s). The factors identified above will be the evaluation factors used to evaluate all offers received. Quotes must be specific in details and clearly identify all the government requirements.
On Technical factor: proposals must meet the following:
d. Clauses in Full Text:
8. Quotes must include company name, company DUNS number, and point of contact information.
9. Pricing template MUST be filled out and returned. Quantity of drop trailers is needed as well as drop trailer rate and diversion rate for the delivery of the product- if applicable.
10. The Defense Priorities and Allocation System (DPAS) applies to this acquisition.
11. All responsible sources should submit quotes to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, Erin.Cotter@fema.dhs.gov and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov by Friday, October 6, 2017, 6:00 PM EST. Questions due, NLT 3:00 EST Friday, 10/6/17.
12. Further details regarding the requirement can be found in the attachments:
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 6, 2017
Combined_Synopsis_Solicitation_70FB7018Q00000002.doc... (29.74 Kb)
Description: Response Kits Synopsis/Solicitation
Description: Specifications Sheet
Pricing_Template-_Attachment_3_for_Response_Kits_.xl... (9.96 Kb)
Description: Pricing Template
Contracting Office Address :
Office of Acquisition Management
16825 South Seton Avenue
Emmitsburg, Maryland 21727
Place of Performance :
Fort Buchanan, Fort Buchanan PX Gate, S Terminal Rd
Bayamon, Puerto Rico 00962
Primary Point of Contact. :
|Oct 6, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Response Kits|
|Oct 26, 2017||[Award] Response Kits|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.