FY20 Construction SATOC IDIQ, Nellis AFB, NV
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 24, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Updated Published Date: Aug 24, 2020 11:33 am PDT
- Original Published Date: Mar 23, 2020 03:24 pm PDT
- Updated Response Date: Oct 13, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Original Response Date: May 07, 2020 02:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 28, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 07, 2020
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: Y1BZ - CONSTRUCTION OF OTHER AIRFIELD STRUCTURES
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Nellis AFB , NV 89191USA
This contract opportunity is for a Design-Build (DB) General Construction Single Award Task Order Contract (SATOC) that will be funded per task order. This procurement action will result in establishing a Firm Fixed Price, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Single Award Task Order Contract (SATOC) for construction services, with a period of two (2) year base period, with three (3) option years, with each option being for one (1) year, with an overall maximum value of $49,500,000.00. Construction required will be provided on a task order basis and shall be Firm-Fixed Price.
This SATOC will primarily support Nellis and Creech AFB, Nevada.
The contractor is to perform a variety of major and minor repair, modifications, and new construction projects. Work will include, but is not limited to, design-build (DB), renovation, sensitive compartmental security facilities (SCIF), environmental abatement, earthwork, minor construction situations relating to, but not limited to, civil, mechanical, plumbing, structural, electrical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), instrumentation, antiterrorism force protection, and operations construction activities. A design build seed project will be used to establish the SATOC. The contractor will be responsible for integrating, managing, and executing all aspects of the design, and construction ordered under this contract across multiple task orders simultaneously.
THIS IS A 100% 8(a) SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE PROCUREMENT. It has been determined that competition will be limited to 8(a) firms located within SBA Region 9, and other 8(a) construction firms with a bona fide place of business within the geographical competitive area, and the assigned NAICS code. All other 8(a) BD Participants are deemed ineligible to submit offers.
This will be a TWO-STEP DESIGN/BUILD COMPETITIVE REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP), using BEST VALUE TRADE-OFF procedures, resulting in a firm fixed-price contract. The proposals will be evaluated on the evaluation criteria stated in the RFP. Both a technical and a price proposal will be required. It is the Government's intent to award based on initial offers without discussions; therefore, the offeror(s) shall provide their best technical and price proposals.
The solicitation will be made available on/or about September 11, 2020. All proposals will be due on/or about October 13, 2020 at 2:00 P.M. PT. This is to notify all potential offerors: Solicitation No. W912PL20R0048 and all amendments for this acquisition will be posted on Beta.SAM.gov. THE GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO ISSUE THIS SOLICITATION AND ALL AMENDMENTS THROUGH THE USE OF THE INTERNET (WEB ONLY). No additional media (CD Roms, Floppy Disks, Faxes, or Paper) will be provided unless the Government determines that it is necessar
"Plans and Specifications will not be provided in hard paper copy. The solicitation and all amendments for this solicitation will be posted at beta.sam.gov for downloading. Offerors are advised that this project may be delayed, cancelled or revised at any time during solicitation, evaluation, and/or final award process.
If you are a first time user, you will also be required to register in Beta.SAM.gov. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONTRACTOR TO CHECK BETA.SAM.GOV FREQUENTLY FOR ANY AMENDMENTS OR CHARGES TO THE SOLICITATION."
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 915 WILSHIRE BLVD SUITE 930
- LOS ANGELES , CA 90017-5000
- Sandra Oquita
- Phone Number 2134523249
- Aug 24, 2020 11:33 am PDTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 31, 2020 08:11 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 15, 2020 10:44 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jul 08, 2020 09:25 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 24, 2020 06:09 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 12, 2020 09:36 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Jun 01, 2020 04:42 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- May 18, 2020 09:40 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- May 07, 2020 10:01 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 17, 2020 12:14 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 17, 2020 12:03 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 17, 2020 08:55 am PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Apr 10, 2020 02:35 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Mar 23, 2020 04:09 pm PDT Presolicitation (Updated)
- Mar 23, 2020 03:24 pm PDT Presolicitation (Original)
- Sep 06, 2019 01:39 am PDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.