DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 9, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 5, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 09, 2020 03:03 pm EDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 01, 2020 04:39 pm EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Oct 05, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Oct 05, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 1905 - COMBAT SHIPS AND LANDING VESSELS
- NAICS Code: 336611 - Ship Building and Repairing
Place of Performance:
JBPHH , HI 96860USA
This Solicitation is being updated to include RFP Amendment 0001 and Enclosure 1 documentation (9/9/2020).
The Naval Sea System Command (NAVSEA) has a requirement for Post Shakedown Availability (PSA) Execution for one (1) DDG 51 with options for two (2) additional DDG 51s in the homeport of Pearl Harbor, HI. The PSA encompasses the correction of Government responsible trial card deficiencies, completion of new work identified between ship custody transfer and the start of PSA, and the incorporation of approved engineering changes and other work items that were not incorporated prior to delivery of the ship to the Navy. The subject procurement’s requirements include the manpower, support services, material, facilities, and non-standard equipment (and associated technical data and documentation) required to accomplish work items, tests, and post repair sea trials encompassed by the PSA. It is anticipated that the PSAs will be conducted pier side at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard. This is a total small business set-aside.
PLEASE NOTE: The RFP and all associated Attachments are not publically releasable on beta.sam.gov.
To obtain the RFP and all associated Attachments, Offerors must submit a written request on company letterhead with the CAGE code and name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address of the company’s point of contact(s) via email to both of the following Navy POCs: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information may be requested to determine if your company is eligible to receive information.
- 1333 ISAAC HULL AVE SE
- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD , DC 20376-5000
- Christopher Pellecer
- Phone Number (202) 781-3649
- Jennifer Ede
- Phone Number 2027813210
- Sep 09, 2020 03:03 pm EDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 01, 2020 04:39 pm EDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 01, 2020 11:55 pm EDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Sep 25, 2019||[Sources Sought] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
|Apr 22, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
|Jun 8, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
|Jul 1, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
|Sep 2, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
|Sep 17, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] DDG 51 PSA Execution at Pearl Harbor|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.