Base Operating Support Services Market Research Survey
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Sep 9, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 01:34 pm EDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 09, 2022 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 24, 2022
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code:
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
Place of Performance:
Grissom ARB , IN 46971USA
This is a Sources Sought for potential offerors to support the US Air Force Reserve located on Grissom Air Reserve Base, Indiana. This is NOT a Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ) or an Invitation for Bid (IFB) and DOES NOT serve to bind the U.S. Government in any way.
Interested parties shall not be reimbursed for any costs associated with preparation of their responses.
434th Contracting Office, Grissom ARB is conducting market research in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10 to identify potential firms that have the skills, experience, knowledge, and capabilities required to perform Base Operating Support (BOS) Services on Grissom ARB, IN.
The purpose of this contract is to provide all personnel, equipment, tools, material, vehicles, supervision, certifications, and other items and services necessary to perform Material Management, Ground Transportation/Vehicle Management, Traffic Management, Real Property Maintenance and Fuels Management on Grissom ARB, IN.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is 561210, Facilities Support Services. Small Business Standard Size $41.5M. For a Contractor to be considered under one of the socioeconomic classifications, it MUST perform a minimum of 50% of the work with its own employees (FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting). Responses to this notice will be used by the Government to make the appropriate acquisition decision.
Contractor must be registered in Central Contractor Registry (CCR) (see internet site: http://www.sam.gov)
Responses to this Sources Sought shall include:
- Business Name
- CAGE Code & DUNS Number
- Brief Description of Company’s relevant history Physical/Mailing Address
- Business Size Point of contact
- Firm's Capability Statement Socio-Economic Status: i.e. HubZone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), 8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large etc.
- Completion of the BOS Market Research Survey
Interested parties can e-mail their capabilities and relevant history to Ms. Cynthia Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mr. Thomas Bellamy at email@example.com no later than 2:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Friday 9 September 2022. Facsimiles will not be accepted.
This Sources Sought serves as Market Research only, not a firm commitment on the part of the U.S. Government nor does it constitute an order. A solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued, it will be announced on Federal Business opportunities website http://www.fbo.gov at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this announcement.
|Document||File Size||Access||Updated Date|
Aug 11, 2022
Aug 11, 2022
- ADMINISTRATIVE ONLY NO REQUISITIO 448 MUSTANG AVE
- GRISSOM ARB , IN 46971-5000
- Cynthia L. Stephen
- Phone Number (765) 688-2802
- Thomas L. Bellamy
- Phone Number (765) 688-3838
- Aug 11, 2022 01:34 pm EDTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.