NOTICE OF INTENT TO SOLE SOURCE - High-Speed Lock-In Amplifier
|Agency:||COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 19, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 09:07 am MDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 19, 2022 10:00 am MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6640 - LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Boulder , CO 80305USA
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Acquisition Management Division, intends to negotiate with Zurich Instruments (Cage: SHA62), located in Zurich, Switzerland, on a sole source basis under the authority of FAR Subpart 13.106(b), soliciting from a single source to purchase a High-Speed Lock-In Amplifier, per the requirements and specifications document attached to this notice.
NIST’s Computing and Communications Theory Group requires one (1) High-Speed Lock-In Amplifier to assist in their research to understand the potential for quantum-based technology to transform computing and communications.
The NAICS Code is 334516, Analytical Laboratory Equipment Manufacturing, with a small business standard of 1,000 employees. NIST anticipates negotiating and awarding a firm-fixed-price contract to Zurich Instruments for this requirement.
Interested parties that can demonstrate they could satisfy the requirement listed above for NIST must clearly and unambiguously identify their capability to do so in writing on or before the response date for this notice. This notice of intent is not a solicitation. Information submitted in response to this notice will be used solely to determine whether competitive procedures could be used for this acquisition. If competitive procedures are not used, it is estimated that an award will be issued by August 26, 2022.
Any questions regarding this notice must be submitted via email to email@example.com. All responses to this notice of intent must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 19, 2022 at 10 a.m. MST.
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT DIVISION 100 BUREAU DR.
- GAITHERSBURG , MD 20899
- Aaron Ritter
- Phone Number 303-497-5757
- Patricia Rose
- Phone Number 303-497-3106
- Aug 11, 2022 09:07 am MDTSpecial Notice (Original)
- Aug 03, 2022 12:52 pm MDT Sources Sought (Original)
|Aug 3, 2022||[Sources Sought (Original)] High-Speed Lock-In Amplifier|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.