Crag Crest NRT Restoration
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Due Date:||Sep 9, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 11, 2022 02:25 pm MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 09, 2022 05:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 24, 2022
- Original Set Aside: Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) Program Set-Aside (FAR 19.15)
- Product Service Code: Y1PA - CONSTRUCTION OF RECREATION FACILITIES (NON-BUILDING)
- 237990 - Other Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
Place of Performance:
Delta , CO 81416USA
Restoration of the Crag Crest National Recreation Trail. Project includes restoration of nearly 7 miles of heavily used, high profile single track native surface trail with extensive drainage and stabilization needs, much of which is nearly 11,000 feet in elevation and in heavy rock and very difficult environmental conditions.
Restoration of the length of the Crag Crest National Recreation Trail, includes restoration of clearing and tread, drainage structures including Rock Waterbars, Drainage Dips and Hardenned Stream Fords, restoration of Talus sections, Turnpikes, Switchbacks, Barricades and Retaining Walls and replacement of Sign Posts with contractor furnished posts and government furnished Signs.
Women-Owned Small Business Set-Aside
See attachments for further solicitation details.
- 324 25th ST
- Ogden , UT 844012310
- Christopher Malley
- Phone Number 757-503-2995
- Lonnie Root
- Phone Number 9709453225
- Aug 11, 2022 02:25 pm MDTSolicitation (Original)
- Aug 11, 2022 02:19 pm MDT Presolicitation (Updated)
|Jul 25, 2022||[Presolicitation (Original)] Crag Crest NRT Restoration|
|Aug 11, 2022||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Crag Crest NRT Restoration|
|Sep 9, 2022||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Crag Crest NRT Restoration|
|Sep 9, 2022||[Solicitation (Updated)] Crag Crest NRT Restoration|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.