Q522--36C25521R0002--IR/DR Radiology Physician, On-Site - Dole VAMC Wichita - Diagnostic Radiologist, Interventional Radiologist, including Fellowship Trained IR and Neuroradioloist Amendment 0005
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 07:28 pm CST
- Original Published Date: Nov 27, 2020 03:11 pm CST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 21, 2021 04:30 pm CST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 28, 2020 02:30 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 21, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 28, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: Q522 - MEDICAL- RADIOLOGY
- NAICS Code: 621111 - Offices of Physicians (except Mental Health Specialists)
Place of Performance:
Wichita , KS 67218USA
Request for Proposal (RFP) No. 36C25521R0002, IR/DR Radiology Physician Services, on-site services, to include Interventional Radiologist, Fellowship-Trainined Interventional Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist and Fellowship-Trained Neuroradiologist. This RFP solicits price and technical offers for the radiology services described in the Performance Work Statement for on-site radiological physician services to support the Robert J. Dole VA Medical Center, Wichita, Kansas. The unit of measure is work Relative Value Unit (wRVU). Per-hour/FTE does not apply. This is an unrestricted competition acquisition. Small business subcontracting plan is required with proposal if offeror is Other Than a Small Business for the NAICS code stated in the solicitation.
12/02/2020 - Amendment 0001 issued.
12/10/2020 - Amendment 0002 issued.
12/23/2020 - Special Notice - Forthcoming Amendment 0003 to Extend the Solicitation Due Date, Answer Questions and Revise Portions of the Solicitation. This special notice is provided to advise that Amendment 0003 is anticipated for publication and availability on 12/29/2020. The time extension will show the new proposal due date of 1/14/2021, 4:30 PM Central Time. Questions-and-Answers, page replacements and a conformed copy of the solicitation will be included in the forthcoming publication. This special notice is advisory in nature and does not include any added documents.
12/31/2020 - Amendment 0003 issued. Amendment 0003 publication includes 1) Amendment 0003, 8 pages, 2) One PDF Data Sheet, 3) One Spreadsheet Data Sheet, 4) Full RFP Conformed to all changes made by Amendments 0001, 0002 and 0003, and 5) Conformed copies of 11 original RFP Attachments annotated to identify attachments as changed by amendments and the amendment number affecting the change. Amendment 0003 provides Questions-and-Answers received on/before the last day for questions, 12/18/2020.
01/05/2021 - Amendment 0004 issued. Amendment 0004 publication includes the following actions: 1) replaces solicitation page 38 to clarify the bloodborne pathogen requirement stating that this requirement is to be met by the awardee and removes the requirement to provide with proposals, 2) Re-issues solicitation attachment number 7 - Attachment 7 was updated by Amendment 0001 which remains current - the version provided by prior Amendment 0003 was issued in error and should be discarded. Amendment 4 also published a new conformed copy of the full solicitation as changed by all amendments 0001 through 0004. This conformed copy is the official copy for proposal submissions.
01/08/2021 - Amendment 0005 issued. Amendment 0005 publication includes 1) Re-Opens Offeror Questions with a Last Date/Time for Questions of 01/12/2021, 2:30 PM CDT, 2) Extends the Offer Due Date to 01/21/2021, 4:30 PM CDT, 3) Readdress Questions and Answers previously asked/answered, providing clarification and additional response, 4) Replaces 1 page of the Price Schedule, 5) Provides a Mock-up Sample (Excel spreadsheet) of intended trasmittal information, and 6) Puslishes a new conformed copy of the full solicitation as changed by all amendments 0001 through 0005. This confirmed copy is the official copy for proposal submission. Previous versions should not be used for proposal submission. Solicitation attachments remain as also shown in this published amendment.
- VA MEDICAL CENTER 4101 SOUTH 4TH STREET
- LEAVENWORTH , KS 66048
- Michael Cumins
- Phone Number 913-946-1122
- Paula Galvin Contracting Officer Healthcare Branch
- Phone Number 913-946-1120
- Jan 08, 2021 07:28 pm CSTSolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 05, 2021 02:26 pm CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 31, 2020 03:36 pm CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 23, 2020 04:04 pm CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 10, 2020 09:15 am CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 02, 2020 04:57 pm CST Solicitation (Updated)
- Nov 27, 2020 03:11 pm CST Solicitation (Original)
- Nov 20, 2020 10:56 pm CST Presolicitation (Inactive)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.