Armed Security Guard SIR WJHTC Amendment 00002
|Agency:||TRANSPORTATION, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 08:32 am EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 15, 2020 03:22 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 25, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 11, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 25, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 12, 2021
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: R430 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: PHYSICAL SECURITY AND BADGING
- NAICS Code: 561612 - Security Guards and Patrol Services
Place of Performance:
Atlantic City , NJ 08405USA
Amendment 00002 is issued to notify all Offerors of an extension of the proposal due date from Monday January 11, 2021 2:00PM to Monday January 25, 2021 2:00PM.
Amendment 00001 is issued to notify all Offerors of a Revised Attachment 02 titled "Revised Attachment 02 Schedule of Supplies and Services B.2 Price Proposal_Amendment 00001". Due date for questions remains unchanged @ 12/18/2020 2:00 PM EST and due date for submittal of proposals remains unchanged @ 1/11/2021 2:00 PM EST.
(1) INTRODUCTION: The FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center at the Atlantic City International Airport, NJ has a requirement for Armed Guard Secueity Services.
(2) PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The anticipated period of performance is five years from the date of contract award, consisting of the base contract year and four (4) one year options.
(3) NATURE OF COMPETITION: The acquisition strategy for this procurement is total set-aside for SEDB/8a concerns. The principle North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this effort is 561612 - Security Guards and Patrol Services with a size standard of $20.5M.
(4) STANDARD LANGUAGE: This Solicitation is a Request for Offer (RFO), and an awarded contract may result from proposals submitted in response to this announcement. The Government will not be liable for any costs associated with the submittal of a response to the SIR.
(5) SITE VISIT: A mandatory site visit is scheduled for 10:00AM (EST) on Tuesday December 15, 2020. As specified in Section L.1(f) of the SIR, Offerors planning to attend the site visit must e-mail confirmation of attendance to the Contracting Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00AM (EST) by Wednesday December 9, 2020. Note: Proposals will not be accepted from any parties that do not attend the Site Visit.
(6) DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS: Responses to this SIR are due to the Contracting Officer at the email address specified in Section L.2 of the SIR by Monday January 11, 2021 by 2:00PM (EST). Late proposals will not be considered. All questions must be emailed to email@example.com by 2:00PM (EST) on Friday December 18, 2020.
(7) SIR ATTACHMENTS: Solicitation No. 692M15-20-R-00006 is attached below along with all applicable attachments as outlined in Section J.
- ACQUISITION GRANTS, AAQ-600 ATL.CITY INTL AIRPORT, BLDG 300
- ATLANTIC CITY , NJ 08405
- Kimberly Knight
- Phone Number 6094854622
- Jan 08, 2021 08:32 am ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 15, 2020 03:22 pm EST Solicitation (Original)
|Dec 16, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Armed Security Guard SIR WJHTC|
|Jan 16, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] Armed Security Guard SIR WJHTC Amendment 00003|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.