Synospis -C-130 Escape Hatch
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 10:08 am EST
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 10:07 am EST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 25, 2021 04:00 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 22, 2021 04:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Feb 09, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 1560 - AIRFRAME STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- NAICS Code: 488190 - Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
Place of Performance:
The Defense Logistics Agency, Robins AFB, GA, anticipates the procurement of the C-130 Escape Hatch Door Assembly. This external hatch is utilized on many US and FMS aircraft to include, C-130H, C-130J, AC-130U, AC-130W, EC-130H, EC130-J, LC130-H, MC130-H, MC130-J, WC130-J, AC130-J. The Hatch is an integrated part of the aircraft external structure made of an aluminum exterior skin frame with rain and weather seals, elastic bungees and an internal locking mechanism that allows for emergency egress of the aircraft as needed. It is a personnel emergency escape hatch that incorporates manual aircraft emergency depressurization door in one unit.
1. NSN: 1560-00-593-0051, P/N: 361932-1, Product must be manufactured and assembled in accordance with drawing 361932 (cage code 98897), part dash number -1.
This is a sole source requirement under FAR 6.302-1, Only One Responsible Source and No Other Supplies or Services Will Satisfy Agency Requirements, under which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only Lockheed Martin. (CAGE 98897).
Drawings are not available from the procuring activity.
A Request for Proposal (RFP) will be released for a firm-fixed price requirements contract consisting of the following projected quantities:
PERIOD FISCAL YEAR QTY
Basic FY21 53
OP 1 FY22 15
OP 2 FY23 15
OP 3 FY24 15
OP 4 FY25 15
Lockheed Martin is the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of the above mentioned Escaped Door Hatch Assembly andis the only known source with adequate knowledge of the Assembly’s design, performance requirements, and possession of the required technical data and capabilities needed to produce this item and ensure compatibility with the C-130
In accordance with FAR 5.207(c)(16)(ii) responsible sources may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement. The notification should contain Company Name, Address, Point of Contact, CAGE, and size of business pursuant to NAICS code 488190.
All potential offerors should contact the buyer/PCO identified herein for additional information or comments.
Please provide responses to email@example.com by 22 JAN 2021 4:00 P.M. EST on the above stated Response Date.
- DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AW) 235 BYRON STREET STE 19A
- ROBINS A F B , GA 31098-1813
- Todd Johnathan Stimus
- Phone Number 4728413
- Jan 08, 2021 10:08 am ESTPresolicitation (Updated)
- Jan 08, 2021 10:07 am EST Presolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.