Power Plant - Janitorial Services at Mark Twain Lake
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 22, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 08, 2021 04:28 pm CST
- Original Response Date: Jan 22, 2021 10:00 am CST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 06, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S201 - HOUSEKEEPING- CUSTODIAL JANITORIAL
- NAICS Code: 561720 - Janitorial Services
Place of Performance:
Monroe City , MO 63456USA
MARKET RESEARCH ONLY. This posting is to determine the amount and types of contractors available and capable of the requirement. This is not a solicitation for proposals. Please submit your capability statement and interest, with System for Award Management (SAM.gov) CAGE Code and Business Size to Contract Specialist Allen Holmes at email@example.com.
The requirement will consist of cleaning, servicing and maintaining sanitary conditions at the Clarence Cannon Power Plant, Main Dam, and Re-Regulation Dam in accordance with the specifications and schedules provided.
- KO CONTRACTING DIVISION 1222 SPRUCE STREET
- SAINT LOUIS , MO 63103-2833
- Allen L. Holmes
- Phone Number 3143318515
- Jan 08, 2021 04:28 pm CSTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.