General Electronic Test Station (GETS) Hardware- Kuwait, Taiwan & Saudi Arabia
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pmThis request is for information only. This is not an invitation for bids (IFB), requests for quotations (RFQ) or request for proposals (RFP). This notice is published in accordance with FAR Parts 10.002 and 15.201 in support of market research. No award is intended as a result of this synopsis as the government has no intention to pay for information received.
A requirement has been identified for a contractor to provide the following General Purpose Electronic Test Station (GETS) equipment and services to be delivered to Foreign Military Sales (FMS) customers.
1. Production copies of 103 GETS Test Program Sets (TPSs) for Taiwan.
2. Upgrade of 4 GETS test stations to the latest United States (US) Army GETS test station configuration. Upgrades include fabrication and delivery of test station hardware, software, documentation test accessories, TPSs and repair parts for Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
3. One new GETS station for Saudi Arabia.
4. Installation of test equipment in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
5. On-site operator and maintenance training in Kuwait.
6. The required period of performance is 28 FEB 2018 to 27 FEB 2020.
Interested firms who believe they are capable of providing the above mentioned equipment and services are invited to indicate their interest by providing:
1. Company name address, Cage Code, point of contact, email address, phone number.
2. Business size (i.e. large, small, disadvantaged, veteran owned, woman owned, etc)
3. Affirmation of cleared personnel and facilities.
4. A description of your expertise in fabricating GETS test equipment, test accessories and TPSs.
5. A description of your company's capabilities to perform GETS test equipment installation and system operator maintenance training.
6. A description of your company's approach to meeting the required period of performance.
All responses shall be unclassified.
All assumptions, including any assumed Government support and anticipated Government Furnished Property (GFP), shall be clearly identified. All propriety and restricted information shall be clearly marked.The Government shall not reimburse contractors or responders to this notice for any costs incurred in responding, or any subsequent exchange of information. All responses shall be no longer than 5 pages and transmitted electronically to Catherine J. Smith. No telephone or fax requests will be accepted. Responses will not be returned nor will they be considered by the government as offers.
This RFI is for planning purposes only and shall not be considered as an IFB, RFQ or RFP. Additionally, there is no obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products as described in this RFI. Any response to this RFI will be treated only as information for the Government to consider. You will not be entitled to payment for direct or indirect costs that you incur in responding to this RFI. This request does not constitute a solicitation for proposals or the authority to enter into negotiations to award a contract. The information provided may be used by the Army in developing it's acquisition strategy. Interested parties are responsible for adequately marking proprietary, restricted or competition sensitive information contained in their response. The Government does not intend to pay for the information submitted in response to this RFI.
Contracting Office Address:
BLDG 5303 Sparkman Center
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898-5090
Contracting Office Address :
BLDG 5303 SPARKMAN CIR
Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898-5090
Place of Performance :
Fabrication of equipment shall be performed at eh Contractor's facility.
Primary Point of Contact. :
Catherine J Smith,
Secondary Point of Contact :
Jamelia N Anderson,
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.