NSWCPD Engineering and Support Services for Code 33
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 9, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 15, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 07, 2021 07:28 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 08, 2020 12:33 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 15, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 08, 2021 03:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 23, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R425 - SUPPORT- PROFESSIONAL: ENGINEERING/TECHNICAL
- NAICS Code: 541330 - Engineering Services
Place of Performance:
Philadelphia , PA 19122USA
The Naval Surface Warfare Center, Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) has a requirement to procure engineering, test, logistics, and program support services in support of the Materials, Structures, Environmental and Protection Division, Code 33. Services provided will be in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP) Solicitation No. N6449821R4011. These services include In-Service Engineering (ISE) support, inspection and testing, material assessments and compliance, material studies/analyses, environmental analyses/assessments and compliance, ship systems hardening, machinery controls analysis, machinery systems integration, machinery research and development, logistics integration and analyses, training development, technical manual development and management, and instrumentation and calibration.
ISO 9001, ISO 17025, or equivalent requirements apply. An active SECRET facility clearance and safeguarding level CONFIDENTIAL is required.
It is the Government's intention to procure these services as unrestricted utilizing full and open competition. NSWCPD seeks to award a Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee (CPFF), Indefinite Quantity, Indefinite Delivery (IDIQ) Multiple Award type contract(s). The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for this requirement is 541330, small business size standard is $16.5 million. The Product Service Code (PSC) for this effort is R425.
All offerors shall be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database. For further information and instructions, please visit www.sam.gov.
- 5001 S BROAD STREET
- PHILADELPHIA , PA 19112-1403
- Derek W. Diep
- Jan 07, 2021 07:28 pm ESTSolicitation (Updated)
- Dec 08, 2020 12:33 pm EST Solicitation (Original)
- Jul 22, 2020 11:56 pm EDT Presolicitation (Inactive)
|Dec 8, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] NSWCPD Engineering and Support Services for Code 33|
|Jan 12, 2021||[Solicitation (Updated)] NSWCPD Engineering and Support Services for Code 33|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.