Added: Sep 21, 2017 1:12 pm
Action Code: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation Notice
Class Code: 5999
Subject: Fiber Upgrade Items
Solicitation Number: F8T3CS7228AW01
Posted Date: 9-21-17
Set-Aside: Total Small Business
Response Date: Any time before 25 September 2017 @ 1:00 pm Pacific Time
Contracting Office Address: 142nd MSG/MSC, ATTN: 6801 NE Cornfoot Rd, Portland, Oregon 97218-2743
Place of Performance: 142nd FW, Portland Air National Guard
ATTN: 6801 NE Cornfoot Rd, Portland, Oregon 97218-2743
Description: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
The solicitation is No. F8T3CS7228AW01 and is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ). Quotes are due by 25 September 2017 @ 1:00 pm Pacific Time. This RFQ will result in a firm fixed price contract. This solicitation is 100% set-aside for small businesses.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this acquisition is 335921. The Contracting Office for the Portland Air National Guard is soliciting quotes to procure the following supply or services:
- CLIN 0001: Multi-Cell Interduct
a. Can fit in 4" conduit
b. Equipped with tracer wire to locate underground facilities
c. Quantity: 8 each (1,000 ft/reel)
d. Brand name or equal to: Maxcell MXD4003GR1000
- CLIN 0002: Electrical Tape
b. Length: 66 ft
c. Width: in
d. Quantity: 10 each
- CLIN 0003: Pull Tape
b. 12" Width
c. 1,250 lbs strength rating
d. Quantity: 1 each (3,000 ft/reel)
e. Brand name or equal to: Neptco WP1250P
- CLIN 0004: 24 Fiber Cable
a. Loose tube
b. Aerial/Duct applications
c. Gel free
d. All-dielectric cable
f. Max. attenuation 0.4 db/km
g. Quantity: 14,000 ft
h. Brand name or equal to: Corning 024EU4-T4701D20
- CLIN 0005: P-Touch Labels
a. Adhesive laminated labeling tape, " width
b. Black on white
c. Quantity: 5 packs
d. Brand name or equal to: Brother TZE231
- CLIN 0006: Splice Closure
b. O-ring sealed dome closure
c. Gel cable sealing
d. 24-splice tray
e. 6 cable attachment
f. Quantity: 2 each
g. Brand name or equal to: Commscope FOSC450-B6-6-24-1-B3V
- CLIN 0007: Compressed Air
a. 10 oz. cans
b. Quantity: 3 each
c. Brand name or equal to: Dottie DustAir
- CLIN 0008: Wall Mount Rack
a. 18" space from the wall
b. Black finish
c. Fixed, squared frame
d. Vertical rails feature square M5 holes
e. Constructed of 11-gauge steel
f. Quantity: 1 each
g. Brand name or equal to: Black Box RMT994A
- CLIN 0009: Closure Mounting Strap Install Tool
a. Tensioning tool with manual cutting
b. Self-locking and lashing ties
c. Cable tie installation
d. Quantity: 1 each
e. Brand name or equal to: Thomas & Betts WT3D
- CLIN 0010: Lag Screws
a. Hex lag screw
b. 3/8" x 1 L
c. Quantity: 1 each (25/pk)
- CLIN 0011: Washers
a. Flat washers
b. 3/8" x 1"
c. Stainless steel
d. Quantity: 1 each (50/pk)
- CLIN 0012: Ground Bar
a. 19" length
b. 14 mounting holes
c. Quantity: 1 each
d. Brand name or equal to: Panduit RGRB19Y
- CLIN 0013: M5 Hardware (for M5 Rails)
b. Includes (20) M5 cage nuts and (20) screws
c. Quantity: 1 pack
d. Brand name or equal to: Black Box RM409
- CLIN 0014: Patch Panel
a. Interconnect and crossconnect capability
b. Removable, translucent top covers; removable rear cover
d. Quantity: 2 each
e. Brand name or equal to: Corning CCH-01U
- CLIN 0015: Connector Panel
a. Closet connector housing panel
b. SC adapters
c. Quantity: 4
d. Brand name or equal to: CCH-CS12-59-P00RE
- CLIN 0016: Fiber Cleaning Pen
a. Single-fiber port cleaner, for use on all 2.5 mm ferruled connectors
b. Effective for PC, UPC, and APC polishes
c. Quantity: 1 each
d. Brand name or equal to: Corning Cleaner-Port-2.5
- CLIN 0017: Chassis
a. 8 slot fiber chassis with dual power and network management options
b. Supports AC/DC power module hot swappable and power redundancy
c. Two alarm relays contact for critical events warning
d. Rack 19"
e. Interface cards are hot swappable
f. Quantity: 2 each
g. Brand name or equal to: CTCUnion FRM220-CH08
- CLIN 0018: Power Supply
a. 90-240V AC switching power supply
b. Quantity: 5 each
c. Brand name or equal to: CTCUnion FRM220-CH08-AC
- CLIN 0019: Fiber Converter
a. Extend telephone voice transmission up to 120km over fiber
b. Network management via terminal, web or SNMP in FRM220
d. Supports caller ID Pass-Through
e. Selectable FXO or FXS mode
f. Supports FXS to FXS hot line
g. Quantity: 9
h. Brand name or equal to: CTCUnion FRM220-FXOFXS-SC015
- CLIN 0020: Plug Strip
a. 20-amp vertical AC power strip
b. 12 outlets
c. 15 ft cord
d. Quantity: 1 each
e. Brand name or equal to: Black Box PDUMH14-S20-120V
- CLIN 0021: Rack Screw
b. " length
e. Nylon washer
f. Quantity: 1 each (25/pk)
g. Brand name or equal to: Middle Atlantic Products HPS
- CLIN 0022: Stranded Building Wire
a. 12 AWG Wire Size
c. 50 ft. reel
d. Quantity: 1 each
e. Brand name or equal to: Southwire 22968251
- CLIN 0023: Ring Terminal
a. Brazed seam
b. 12 to 10 AWG
c. Quantity: 1 each (50/pk)
d. Brand name or equal to: Sta-Kon C10-6-SK
- CLIN 0024: Fiber Jumper
a. Fiber optic jumper
b. 2 fiber
c. Zip cord tight-buffered cable
e. Riser, with 2.9mm legs
f. Quantity: 10 each
g. Brand name or equal to: Corning 585802R5131003M
?Please include shipping in your quote
?Include GSA schedule (if applicable to these items)
Requirements for your quote: Please submit a quote on your company letterhead showing a price per contract line item (CLIN) with a total price at the bottom. Include the following information on your quote: Cage code, Tax ID number, company name, phone number, contact, and email. The award will only be made to an offeror that is all-inclusive of the requirements on this solicitation.
Award will be made to the lowest priced offeror that meets the minimum performance standards and is determined responsible in accordance with FAR Part 9.
Terms and Conditions:
Offerors must be actively registered on the System for Award Management database (SAM). Information concerning SAM requirements may be viewed via the Internet at https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM/ or by calling the SAM Registration Center at 866-606-8220. Only contractors who are registered in the Systems for Award Management (SAM) can be awarded a contract. Offerors must have electronic funds transfer (EFT) capability. Offerors' quotes shall be valid for a minimum of 30 days to be acknowledged in the offerors' quote. Contractors must be actively registered with Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) at http://wawf.eb.mil. Clauses may be accessed electronically in full text through http://farsite.hill.af.mil.
- FAR 52.203-19, Prohibition on Contracting with Entities that Require Certain Internal Confidentiality Agreements or Statements
- FAR 52.204-7, Systems for Award Management
- FAR 52.204-9, Personal Identity Verification of Contractor Personnel
- FAR 52.204-16, Commercial and Government Entity Code Reporting
- FAR 52.204-18, Commercial and Government Entity Code Maintenance
- FAR 52.204-22, Alternative Line Item Proposal
- FAR 52.209-10, Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations
- FAR 52.211-6, (If Applicable) Brand Name or Equal (for commodities when purchase description is brand name or equal).
- FAR 52.211-17, Delivery of Excess Quantities (for multiple quantities).
- FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial.
- FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items Evaluation. The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the government, lowest price of all item "all or none".
- FAR 52.212-3 ALT I, Offerors Representation and Certifications Commercial Item or complete electronic annual representations and certifications via the System for Award Management (SAM).
- FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Condition-Commercial Items.
- FAR 52.212-5, (DEV) Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Item are incorporated by reference, however, for paragraphs (b) and (c) the following clauses apply.
- FAR 52.219-6 Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside
- FAR 52.219-28, Post-Award Small Business Program Representation
- FAR 52.222-3, Convict Labor
- FAR 52.222-19 Child Labor - Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies
- FAR 52.222-21, Prohibition Of Segregated Facilities.
- FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity.
- FAR 52.222-35, Affirmative Action for Disabled Veterans and Veterans of the Vietnam Era.
- FAR 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers With Disabilities.
- FAR 52.222-37, Employment Reports On Disabled Veterans And Veterans Of The Vietnam Era.
- FAR 52.222-44, Fair Labor Standards act and Service Contract Act-Price adjustment.
- FAR 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons
- FAR 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification.
- FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policy to Ban Text Messaging While Driving
- FAR 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases.
- FAR 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-- System for Award Management.
- FAR 52.232-36, Payment by Third Party.
- FAR 52.232-40 Providing Accelerated Payments to Small
- Business Subcontractors
- FAR 52.233-3, Protest After Award
- FAR 52.233-4 Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim
- FAR 52.253-1, Computer Generated Forms (when contractor is required to submit data).
- FAR 52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference http://farsite.hill.af.mil
- FAR 52.252-6, Authorized Deviations in Clausess
- DFARS 252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials
- DFARS 252.203-7002, Requirements to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights
- DFARS 252.203-7005, Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials
- DFARS 252.204-7011, Alternative Line Item Structure
- DFARS 252.204-7015, Notice of Authorized Disclosure of Information for Litigation Support
- DFARS 252.211-7003, Item Identification and Valuation.
- DFARS 252.213-7000 Notice to Prospective Suppliers on the Use of Past Performance Information Retrieval System--Statistical Reporting in Past Performance Evaluations
- DFARS 252.223-7008, Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium
- DFARS 252-225.7001, BAA - Balance of Payments Program
- DFARS 252.225-7048, Export-Controlled Items
- DFARS 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests and Receiving Reports
- DFARS 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow
- DFARS 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments
- DFARS 252.244-7000, Subcontracts for Commercial Items
- DFARS 252.246-7000, Material Inspection And Receiving Report
- DFARS 252.247-7023, Transportation of Supplies by Sea, Alternate III.
- DFARS 252.215-7008, Only One Offer.
- DFARS 252.204-7012, Safeguarding Unclassified Controlled Technical Information.
- DFARS 252.204-7015 Disclosure of Information to Litigation Support Contractors
- DFARS 252.246-7003 Notification of Potential Safety Issues
This announcement is the solicitation which will result in a firm fixed-price contract.
Point of Contact: Rafael E. Martinez
Offerors can submit their quote any time before the due date to: Rafael Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org please verify receipt of your quote.