|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 15, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 02, 2017 5:28 pm1. Estimated Solicitation issue date is 16 Oct 2017 and the estimated closing/response date is 15 Nov 2017.
2. Request for Proposal #: SPRTA1-18-R-0002
3. Purchase Request Number: FD2030-18-00248
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Control Assembly, Landing
5. NSN: 1680-01-460-8935RK
6. Part Number: 16L401-815
7. Application (Engine or Aircraft): F-16 Aircraft
8. AMC: 3D - AMC: 3D - Acquire, for the second or subsequent time, directly from the manufacturer - The data needed to acquire this part is not economically available.
9. Description/Function: Raises and Lowers Landing Gear.
10. Dimensions: Approximately 11.00 inches in length, 3.00 inches in width, 5.00 inches in height, and 3.00 lbs. in weight.
11. Material: Steel and Aluminum.
12. Approved Source: Cage Code 81755 - Lockheed Martin Corporation.
13. Qualification requirements are NOT applicable.
14. First Article is NOT required.
15. Export Control does NOT apply.
16. Critical Application Item (CSI) applicability: CSI criteria DO NOT apply to this item.
17. Award of a New Manufacture Fixed-Quantity, Fixed-Price contract is contemplated. Surplus is NOT authorized for this procurement. Line Item 0001: Estimated Quantity of 35 Units with a final award range of Min 9 Units up to a Max of 53 Units / US Air Force requirement - Funding 97X4930. Required Delivery: 5ea per-month Beginning 25 Oct 2018. Destination: SW3211 - DLA Distribution Depot Oklahoma. 18. Surplus is NOT authorized for this procurement.
19. Mandatory Language: DLA OMBUDSMAN
(a) An ombudsman has been appointed to hear and facilitate the resolution of concerns from offerors, potential offerors, and others for this acquisition. When requested, the ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The existence of the ombudsman does not affect the authority of the program manager, contracting officer, or source selection official. Further, the ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals, the source selection process, or the adjudication of protests or formal contract disputes. The ombudsman may refer the party to another official who can resolve the concern.
(b) Before consulting with an ombudsman, interested parties must first address their concerns, issues, disagreements, and/or recommendations to the contracting officer for resolution. Consulting an ombudsman does not alter or postpone the timelines for any other processes (e.g., agency level bid protests, GAO bid protests, requests for debriefings, employee-employer actions, contests of OMB Circular A-76 competition performance decisions).
(c) The Competition Advocate (CA) at each contracting activity/office (as defined in DLAD 2.101) shall act as the ombudsman and attempt to resolve contractor complaints. DLA AVIATION - AOCA's CA/ombudsman can be reached at (405) 734-8241, facsimile (405) 734-8129. Complaints which cannot be so resolved shall be forwarded to the HQ through J-72 for resolution by the DLA competition advocate. Each activity is responsible for developing procedures for executing the duties and responsibilities. (d) The ombudsman has no authority to render a decision that binds the agency. (e) Do not contact the ombudsman to request copies of the solicitation, verify offer due date, or clarify technical requirements. Such inquiries shall be directed to the Contracting Officer.
20. IUID: IUID marking requirements IAW FAR Clause 252.211-7003 are mandatory and shall apply.
21. Small Business Set Aside: Not Applicable
22. Based upon market research the Government is not using the policies contained in FAR 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Governments requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
23. Acquisition subject to Buy American Act / Balance of Payments Program.
24. Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
25. Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fbo.gov.
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
James Chandler, Phone 405-739-4440, Fax - - , Email email@example.com
|Oct 16, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--CONTROL ASSEMBLY,LA|
|May 12, 2019||[Solicitation] 16--CONTROL ASSEMBLY,LA|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.