Small Business (SB) Set Aside Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quality (IDIQ) Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC) for Design-Build or Design-Bid-Build construction services
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Aug 31, 2017 4:11 pm(1) Action Code: This is a Pre-Solicitation Notice
(2) Date: 31 August
(3) Year: 2017
(4) Contracting Office Zip Code: 74128
(5) Classification Code: Z
(6) Contracting Office Address:
1645 S. 101 E. Avenue, Suite 350
Tulsa, OK. 74128-4609
(7) Subject: Small Business (SB) Set Aside Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quality (IDIQ) Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOC) for Design-Build or Design-Bid-Build construction services in support of various military and civil works projects within the Southwest Division Tulsa District (SWT) boundaries of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
(8) Proposed Solicitation Number: W912BV17R0032
(9) Closing Response Date: TBD by Solicitation
(10) Point of Contact: Mr. Bruce Hayes
(11) Contract Award Dollar Amount: IAW FA 36.204 "Disclosure of Magnitude of Constructing Projects" the estimated amount of this contract is "more than $10,000,000.00." The sum of all task orders shall not exceed $49 million for the five (5) year period.
The actual solicitation issue date is yet to be determined, however, it is anticipated that the tentative date for issuance of the solicitation will be on or about 15 September 2017.
This requirement is being solicited as 100% Small Business Set-Aside under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 236220 "Commercial and Institutional Building Construction" with a size standard of $36,500,000.00.
SCOPE: The scope of this SWD MATOC includes, but is not limited to, construction, renovation, repairs, preventive maintenance, and environmental abatement activities. The contracts are not only intended to execute new construction and design-build, but to provide a timely response to repair of real and personal property facilities, e.g., maintenance, repair, asbestos and lead based paint abatement, and major and minor construction situations relating to, but not limited to, architectural, civil, mechanical, plumbing, structural, electrical, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), instrumentation, anti-terrorism and force protection.
AWARD: Award of will be made to the Offeror(s) whose proposal is determined to represent the best overall value to the Government based on the evaluated ratings. The Government reserves the right to accept other than the lowest priced offer or to reject all offers. If other than the lowest priced offer is accepted, it must be sufficiently more advantageous than the lowest priced offer to justify the payment of additional amounts.
The solicitation will include the FAR clause at 52.225-11, Buy American--Construction Materials under Trade Agreements.
(13) The solicitation package will include scope of work and specifications. The solicitation will be offered in electronic format ONLY. Request for solicitation packages made by telephone, fax, or email will not be honored, as contractors must download the documents through FedBizOps website: www.fbo.gov. Notification of amendments shall be made via the www.fbo.gov website as well. It is therefore the offeror's responsibility to check the www.fbo.gov website daily for any posted changes to the solicitation. Contractor's may view and/or download the solicitation and all amendments after issuance from FedBizOps.
(14) Place of Contract Performance: Mainly within the Southwest Division Tulsa District (SWT) boundaries of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
(15) All prospective offerors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database before prior to award. Contractors can obtain information on registration and annual confirmation requirements by calling 866-606-8220 or via the Internet at https://www.sam.gov.
(16) Offerors are advised that this project may be delayed, cancelled or revised at any time during solicitation, evaluation, selection, negotiation and/or final award process.
(17) Set-aside Status: 100% set-aside for Small Business.
Contracting Office Address :
Attn: CESWT- CT
1645 South 101st East Avenue
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128-4609
Place of Performance :
1645 S. 101 E. Avenue, Suite 350 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74128-4609
Primary Point of Contact. :
Bruce E. Hayes,
Secondary Point of Contact :
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.