|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 3, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 2:19 pmAMC 3/D PR Number(s): FD20301800181ADV Line Item: 0001 NSN: 1650012129794HS CONTROL,PRESSURIZIN P/N: 3831437-1, Description: PROVIDES FEEDBACK INFO TO PILOT AND CONTROLS ACTUATOR MOVEMENT. Supp. Description: steel Best Estimated Qty: 25.0000 EA
Delivery: 26 OCT 2018 On or Before Destn: SW3210,HILL AFB UT 84056-5734, , - . Quantity: 25.00 Unit of Issue: EA
Duration of Contract Period: December 31 2021
Electronic procedure will be used for this solicitation.
To: PARKER-HANNIFIN CORPORATION, KALAMAZOO, MI.,49001-4122. IAW FAR 5.207(c)(16)(ii), All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal, or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency
Synopsis FD2030-18-00181ADV AMC: 3/D
1. Estimated issue date 29 Sept 2017 and estimated closing/response date 29 Oct 2017.
2. RFP #: SPRTA1-18-R-0033
3. PR#: FD2030-18-00181ADV
4. Nomenclature/Noun: Control, Pressurizing
5. NSN: 1650-01-212-9794HS
6. P/N: 3831437-1
7. Application (Engine or Aircraft): F-15
8. AMC: 3/D
9. History: No known procurement history for this sub-assembly.
10. Description/Function: Provides feedback info to pilot and controls actuator movement.
11. Dimensions: Approximately 4.0000 inches in length, 3.0000 inches in width, 3.0000 inches in height and .5000 pounds in weight.
12. Material: Steel
13. Qualified Sources: Parker Hannifin., Cage Code 82106
14. Qualification requirements are NOT applicable.
15. First Article is not required for the original equipment manufacturer.
16. Export Control does not apply.
17. Required Delivery: 25 each on or before 26 October 2018. Preferred proposal for 3-year IDIQ BEQ 25 each with following estimated need:
Year 1 25 each Year 2 8 each Year 3 8 each
Minimum buy quantity for 3-year IDIQ = 25 each, Maximum buy quantity for 3-year IDIQ is 62 each.
18. Destination: USAF-HILL AFB
19. Mandatory Language:
Written procedures will be used for this solicitation. Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c) (1), Justification: supplies (or Services) required are available from only or a limited number of responsible sources(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. The proposed contract action is for supplies and services for which the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one, or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302. The solicitation will identify the office where additional information can be obtained concerning qualifications requirements as cited in each individual solicitation. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 736-8253. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS. For qualification information/source approval request contact the buyer listed below at (405)734-8115 or Rhonda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. UID: UID requirements will apply.
21. This procurement is not a total Small Business Set Aside
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 3, 2017
Description: Attachment - 2286883_PKGRQMT_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2286884_TRNSPDATA_REPORT.pdf
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Rhonda White, Phone 405-739-7534, Fax 405-739-4237, Email email@example.com - Sharita Culp, Phone 405-739-8965, Fax - - , Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sep 26, 2018||[Solicitation] 16--CONTROL,PRESSURIZIN|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.