|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 3, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 17, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 03, 2017 2:33 pmSynopsis for FA8121-17-R-0055
AFSC/PZAAA STAFF DR STE 1AF1/98C TINKER AFB OK 73145-3032
F100 Special Cable Assembly
1. Estimated issue date: 18 October 2017 Estimated closing/response date: 17 November 2017
2. PR#: FD2030-18-00015
3. This is a spares requirement (new manufacture). This will be an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) three (3) year basic contract.
4. AMC- 3B
5. Cable Assembly, NSN 6150-01-490-4088NZ
6. Part Number(s): 421534
7. Description: Cable Assembly. 12.00 inches long X 12.00 inches wide X 4.00 inches high, weighing 3lb., and made of a composition of materials
8. Quantity/Delivery: (Best Estimated Quantity and delivery are below):
CLIN 0001- BEQ 65ea, delivery: 13 per month starting 170 Days after receipt of order
9. Application: F100 Engine
10. Destination: Tinker AFB OK
11. Export Control: No 12. UID: If unit price exceeds $5,000 then UID requirements will apply.
13. Additional Information:
Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304 (c) (1), Justification: Supplies (or services) required are available from one or only a limited number of source(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. All responsible sources may submit a capability statement, proposal or quotation, which shall be considered by the agency. Intended source is Parker-Hannifin.
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405)736-3273. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hardcopies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fedbizopps.gov.
14. This is NOT a small business set-aside. 15. Buyer Name, Telephone Number, E-mail Address: Billy Hung, (405)734-4637, email@example.com.
Contracting Office Address :
DEPARTMENT OF THE AIR FORCE; 3001 STAFF DR STE 1AF1 98C; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Billy Hung, Phone 405-734-4637, Fax - - , Email firstname.lastname@example.org - Valerie Jamerson, Phone 405-739-4349, Fax 405-739-3462, Email email@example.com
|Oct 20, 2017||[Solicitation] 61--CABLE ASSEMBLY,SPEC|
|Nov 16, 2017||[Solicitation] 61--CABLE ASSEMBLY,SPEC|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.