New York MEPS Boxed Meals
|Agency:||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Due Date:||Dec 18, 2019|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Nov 18, 2019 01:37 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 18, 2019 01:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S203 - HOUSEKEEPING- FOOD
- NAICS Code: 722310 - Food Service Contractors
Place of Performance:
Brooklyn , NY 11252USA
The MICC Fort Knox intends to issue a Request for Quote (RFQ) to provide boxed meals for applicants processing through the New York Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS), New York, NY. The base period of performance is 1 May 2020, or date of contract award, whichever is later, through 30 April 2021, with four one-year option periods. This solicitation is 100% set-aside for small business. NAICS 722310 (Size Standard: $41.5M) applies to this procurement. All responsible small business sources may submit a proposal.
All amendments to the solicitation will be likewise posted on these websites. Contractors are cautioned to check the website periodically for amendments. Solicitation mailing list will not be compiled and amendments will not be sent out in paper copy. All contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) website to be eligible for award of a contract. Faxed offers and amendments will not be accepted.
- FORT KNOX , KY 40121-5000
- Sherrie E Dutschke
- Phone Number 5026247918
- Nathalie Riley
- Phone Number 5026248264
- Nov 18, 2019 01:37 pm ESTSolicitation (Original)
|Oct 7, 2019||[Presolicitation] Presolicitation|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.