Z--Fire Department Roof Repair (VA-17-904872)
|Agency:||Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 27, 2017 1:17 pm
Page 2 of 2
THIS IS A PRESOLICIATION NOTICE A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL WILL BE POSTED ON OR ABOUT SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Fire Station Roof Repair for, Fort Harrison, MT
The Fort Harrison Veteran Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) in Fort Harrison, MT has a requirement to repair the roof of Building 16 Fire Department. The Fort Harrison Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC) is seeking qualified contractors to provide all labor, materials, tools and equipment necessary for construction of the project described here.
All work will be accomplished on the Fort Harrison VA Medical Center campus as indicated in the plans, specifications, and drawings. The NAICS code for this procurement is 238160 with a small business size standard of $15M. The magnitude of this project is less than $25,000. This project will be 100% set-aside for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses, as stated below.
The POC for this project will be Josiah Benton. He can be contacted through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Notice: Apparent successful offerors must apply for and receive verification from the Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) in accordance with 38 CFR Part 74 and VAAR 819.70 by submission of documentation of Veteran status, ownership and control sufficient to establish appropriate status, offerors must be both VISIBLE and VERIFIED by the Department of Veteran Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprises prior to contract award.A Failure to be both VERIFIED by CVE and VISIBLE on VetBiz prior to contract award will result in the offeror s proposal being deemed non-responsive. All offerors are urged to contact the CVE and submit the aforementioned required documents to obtain CVE verification of their SDVOSB status if they have not already done so.
852.219-10 VA NOTICE OF TOTAL SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS SET-ASIDE (DEC 2009)
(a) Definition.A For the Department of Veterans Affairs, Service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern :
(1) Means a small business concern:
(i) Not less than 51 percent of which is owned by one or more service-disabled veterans or, in the case of any publicly owned business, not less than 51 percent of the stock of which is owned by one or more service-disabled veterans (or eligible surviving spouses);
(ii) The management and daily business operations of which are controlled by one or more service-disabled veterans (or eligible surviving spouses) or, in the case of a service-disabled veteran with permanent and severe disability, the spouse or permanent caregiver of such veteran;
(iii) The business meets Federal small business size standards for the applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code identified in the solicitation document; and
(iv) The business has been verified for ownership and control and is so listed in the Vendor Information Pages database, (http://www.VetBiz.gov).
(2) Service-disabled veteran means a veteran, as defined in 38 U.S.C. 101(2), with a disability that is service-connected, as defined in 38 U.S.C. 101(16).
(b) General.A (1) Offers are solicited only from service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns. Offers received from concerns that are not service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns shall not be considered.
(2) Any award resulting from this solicitation shall be made to a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern.
(c) Agreement.A A service-disabled veteran owned small business concern agrees that in the performance of the contract, in the case of a contract for:
(1) Services (except construction), at least 50 percent of the cost of personnel for contract performance will be spent for employees of the concern or employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns;
(2) Supplies (other than acquisition from a non-manufacturer of the supplies), at least 50 percent of the cost of manufacturing, excluding the cost of materials, will be performed by the concern or other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns;
(3) General construction, at least 15 percent of the cost of the contract performance incurred for personnel will be spent on the concern s employees or the employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns; or
(4) Construction by special trade contractors, at least 25 percent of the cost of the contract performance incurred for personnel will be spent on the concern s employees or the employees of other eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns.
(d) A joint venture may be considered a service-disabled veteran owned small business concern if
(1) At least one member of the joint venture is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern, and makes the following representations:A That it is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern, and that it is a small business concern under the North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) code assigned to the procurement;
(2) Each other concern is small under the size standard corresponding to the NAICS code assigned to the procurement; and
(3) The joint venture meets the requirements of paragraph 7 of the explanation of Affiliates in 19.101 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
(4) The joint venture meets the requirements of 13 CFR 125.15(b).
(e) Any service-disabled veteran-owned small business concern (non-manufacturer) must meet the requirements in 19.102(f) of the Federal Acquisition Regulation to receive a benefit under this program.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
September 27, 2017
Description: VA259-17-R-1083 VA259-17-R-1083.docx
Additional Info :
Contracting Office Address :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Network Contracting Office;NCO 19;6162 South Willow Drive, Suite 300;Greenwood Village CO 80111
Place of Performance :
Department of Veterans Affairs;Fort Harrison VAMC;3687 Veterans Drive
Point of Contact(s) :
|Oct 12, 2017||[Solicitation] Z--Fire Department Roof Repair (VA-17-904872)|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.