Fire and Emergency Services
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 23, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 27, 2017 4:24 am
The Contractor shall provide structural firefighting service coverage at the Camp Carroll FOS for U.S. owned facilities and structures IAW AR 420-1, Chapter 25, Tables 25-1, 25-2, 25-3 and 25-4 response times, when U.S. Army equipment is involved in Carroll FOS on-site accidents or fire incidents (e.g. aircraft, strategic electronic devices). At least two engine companies are required for this requirement. Contractor will be required to provide Mobile Water Supply with a certified MWS driver operator IAW DoDi 6055.06
Place of Performance: The primary places of work to be completed under this contract is Camp Carroll Forward Operating Site
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) ONLY - This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes - it does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP) or a promise to issue an RFP in the future. Solicitations are not available at this time. Requests for a solicitation will not receive a response. This notice does not constitute a commitment by the United States Government to contract for any supply or service whatsoever. All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary; the United States Government will not pay for information requested nor will it compensate any respondent for any cost incurred in developing information provided to the United States Government. Not responding to this RFI does not preclude participation in any future RFP, if any is issued. If a solicitation is released, it will be synopsized on Federal Business Opportunities (FedBizOpps.gov).
The 411th CSB is seeking the following information:
1. Potential Respondents shall describe how they would propose to successfully perform FES services in a Forwarding Operating Site assuming that all services provided by Respondent would be accomplished in accordance with Status of Forces Agreements, Host Nation laws, and Army regulations.
2. Potential respondents shall describe their ability to staff the site to support twenty-four (24) hours seven (7) days a week coverage and support. Briefly explain a staffing strategy to support 24/7 staffing. Provide two fully staffed and certified engine companies, with four personnel each. Provide a certified mobile water supply apparatus driver operator. Provide one certified Assistant Chief of Operations per shift. All personnel shall be certified in accordance with DoDi 6055.06-M Table C2.T1. (The ability to show your Staffing Plan may be required once this requirement is solicited).
3. Potential Respondents shall describe both their existing relationships and years of experience with the areas below and the extent to which such relationships would enable Respondents to successfully perform each of the services:
b. Experience responding to Fuel and Ammunition related incidents.
c. Experience working with U.S Department of Defense (DOD)
d. Ability to respond to aircraft rescue firefighting (ARFF) and render First Aid.
e. Inform of Certification and Proficiency Training taken for all services addressed in this RFI.
f. Inform of your ability to respond to vehicle accidents and other rescue operations.
g. Inform of structural firefighting capabilities
h. Inform of your ability to perform evacuation drills as requested or at least quarterly. Any prior experience?
i. Ability to perform facility familiarization inspections and inform of potential code violations.
4. What key personnel with certification do you have within your organizational structure that can perform to the scope of work in the RFI? In particular an Assistant Fire Chief.
5. How many years' experience does your company have in same or similar services, particularly in a Forward Operating Site environment? List similar projects worked on over the past 7 years and service provided to those projects.
7. Inform of your capability at the operations level to confine and control spills of hazardous materials including corrosives, toxics, reactive, and flammables, excluding medical waste.
8. Statement of capability and qualifications of the organization to perform the requirement.
9. Inform of the English speaking abilities of key personnel.
All interested business concerns for this requirement shall provide the following information when responding to this RFI:
a. Company name
**The North American Classification System (NAICS) codes for this acquisition is #922190, Other Justice, Public and Safety Activities. **
The response date for this market research is 23 Oct 2017. No collect calls will be accepted. All responses to this RFI may be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contracting Office Address :
APO AP, 96205-0062
Place of Performance :
Primary Point of Contact. :
Lorna P. Beckman,
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.