34--Vertical Machining Center
|Agency:||Department of the Army|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 22, 2017 12:32 am Modified: Sep 27, 2017 4:27 pm Track ChangesAMENDMENT NOTICE: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. The solicitation number is W912JM17T5887 and is issued as an invitation for bids (IFB), unless otherwise indicated herein. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 333517 with a small business size standard of 500.00 employees. This requirement is a [ Small Business ] set-aside and only qualified offerors may submit bids. The solicitation pricing on www.FedBid.com will start on the date this solicitation is posted and will end on 2017-09-28 14:00:00.0 Eastern Time or as otherwise displayed at www.FedBid.com. FOB Destination shall be Savannah, GA 31409
The National Guard - Georgia requires the following items, Brand Name or Equal, to the following:
LI 001: Haas VF-1 Vertical Machining Center that either meets or exceeds the following:
- 20" x 16" x 20" (508 x 406 x 508 mm)
- Table 26" x 14" x 2500 lb Max Load
- 40 taper spindle
- 30 hp (22.4 kW) vector drive, 8100 rpm, 90 ft-lb @2000rpm, Inline Direct-Drive
- Electronic Thermal Compensation to compensate for the expansion and contraction of each linear axis.
- 20-station carousel tool changer with 4.2s tool change (avg.)
- 1000 ipm (25.4 m/min) rapids (X, Y, Z)
- 650 ipm max cutting in standard mode
- 55-gallon (208 liter) flood coolant system
- Window Blast
- Due to the space of the room this machine will need to fit into, Max Machine Footprint: 95" L x 97" D x 119" H
- Max Weight: 7,500 lbs.
2. Controller that offer the following Features:
- 15" color LCD monitor
- self diagnostics
- USB port
- memory lock key switch
-multifunction jog handle
-1 GB program memory
-Ethernet interface and power failure detection module.
3. Auger-style chip conveyor that automatically reverses if a jam occurs.
4. High-Intensity Lighting with lights that turn on automatically when the doors are opened, and turn off when closed and can also be turned on/off manually.
5. A Wireless Intuitive Probing System (WIPS).
6. 4th-axis rotary drive that will allow to run interpolated, complex 4-axis programs.
7. SANDVIK CNC Milling Tools package.
8. 160 mm (6.3") Servo rotary table with wraparound motor.
9. A spindle orientation option that allows for spindle positioning to a specific, programmed angle; accurate (0.1 degree) positioning.
10. Z Axis -20a?. This will allow us to utilize longer tools to reach deeper into pockets while machining aircraft parts.
11. Table Load - able to hold at least 2500lbs
12. Accuracy and Repeatability - at .0001a? and .0002a?
13. Spindle Drive - inline driven spindle.
14. Ball screw - 35MM. The larger ball screw has more mass and is less prone to thermal growth. Additionally, the larger balls screw will be able to drive heavier work piece loads with significantly less heat gain and deflection.
15. A visual part programming system that will enable creating programs without knowledge of G-code.
16. 6" vise with 9" opening
17. IUID tag plate per MIL-STD-130x
18. Package freight and emplacement. (Electrical to be run by others)., 1, EA;
LI 002: Installation and training (three day class, 8 hours/day for 1-5 students), 1, EA;
Solicitation and Buy Attachments
***Question Submission: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions must be submitted by using the 'Submit a Question' feature at www.fedbid.com. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.***
New Equipment ONLY; NO remanufactured or "gray market" items. All items must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Bid MUST be good for 30 calendar days after close of Buy.
Shipping must be free on board (FOB) destination CONUS (Continental U.S.), which means that the seller must deliver the goods on its conveyance at the destination specified by the buyer, and the seller is responsible for the cost of shipping and risk of loss prior to actual delivery at the specified destination.
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov.
The selected Offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference: FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition; FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items - the selected offeror must submit a completed copy of the listed representations and certifications; FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items; FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, paragraph (a) and the following clauses in paragraph (b): 52.222-21, 52.222-26, 52.222-35, 52.222-36, 52.222-37, 52.225-13, 52.232-34. The full text of the referenced FAR clauses may be accessed electronically at https://www.acquisition.gov/far/.
52.225-1 -- Buy AmericanaSupplies.
Additional Info :
Contracting Office Address :
1000 Halsey Ave, Marietta, GA 30060
Place of Performance :
Savannah, GA 31409
Point of Contact(s) :
Name: Client Services, Title: Client Services, Phone: 1.877.933.3243, Fax: 703.422.7822, Email: Clientservices@fedbid.com;
|Sep 23, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] 34--Vertical Machining Center|
|Sep 30, 2017||[Award] 34--Vertical Machining Center|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.