|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 28, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 26, 2017 8:48 am Modified: Sep 26, 2017 8:58 am Track Changes
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for a Brand Name Or Equal requirement prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; this is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number is FA4661-17-Q-0095
2. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-95 effective 19 Jan 2017, DFARS DPN 20161222 effective 22 Dec 2016, and AFFARS AFAC 2017-0127 effective 27 Jan 2017.
3. The North American Industry Classification System code (NAICS) is 333913, Measuring and Dispensing Pump Manufacturing, and the Federal Supply Code (FSC) is 1730, Aircraft Ground Servicing Equipment. The Small Business Size Standard for this NAICS code is 750 EMP.
6. Delivery Date: 90 Days ADC
7. Deadline for receipt of offers: 28 September 2017, 8:00 A.M. (CST). All quotes can be faxed to 325-696-4078 Attn: SSgt Jeremiah Peacock or emailed to email@example.com, or SSgt Joe Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions call 325-696-1085.
8. QUOTE SUBMISSION INFORMATION: Quotes can be e-mailed or faxed to the address or number identified above. If you e-mail your quote, page 2 (or equivalent*) must be scanned so we have a signed quote. E-mail is the preferred method for offer submission. Your offer shall include but is not limited to the following:
1. Complete (must be signed) Page 2 of Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (or contractor equivalent*)
* The offeror is not required to use Page 2 of this Combined Synopsis/Solicitation; however, if you chose not to use it, all of the information on Page 2 must be included in your offer.
9. EVALUATION OF OFFERS: The evaluation for this acquisition will be solely based on lowest price of items that are found to be technically acceptable. The offeror's proposed price will be evaluated based on completeness, and reasonableness. By signing its offer, the offeror certifies that each price stated on each CLIN includes an appropriate apportionment of all costs, direct and indirect, all state and local taxes, overhead, and profit.
Added: Sep 27, 2017 8:37 amNOTE: It has been brought to our attention that the quantity for this requirement is wrong in the combo. The requested quantity is: One(1)
Contracting Office Address :
381 Third Street
Dyess AFB, Texas 79607-1581
Place of Performance :
925 AVE E1 BLDG 5204
Abilene, Texas 79607
Primary Point of Contact. :
Secondary Point of Contact :
Joe Dennis Wells,
|Sep 26, 2017||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] 7EMS Handifueler|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.