Demolition of Building 4359
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 09:17 am CDT
- Original Response Date: Oct 23, 2020 02:30 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Nov 15, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) Sole Source (FAR 19.14)
- Product Service Code: Z2AZ - REPAIR OR ALTERATION OF OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE FACILITIES AND SERVICE BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 238910 - Site Preparation Contractors
Place of Performance:
Barksdale AFB , LA 71110USA
This is a pre-solicitation notice. This is not an Invitation for Bid (IFB).
Notice to Offerors: Funds are not currently available for this effort. No award will be made under this solicitation until funds are available. The Government reserves the right to cancel this solicitation, either before or after the closing date. In the event the Government cancels this solicitation, the Government has no obligation to reimburse an offeror for any costs.
The NAICS for this project is 238910 and the small business size standard is $38.5M. This project is for the demolition of building 4359 and to sod the area after demolition. All equipment inside and outside of the building will be properly disposed of. A site visit will be held for this project. This information will be located in Block 10 of the IFB. The will be a sealed bid requirement in accordance with FAR Parts 14 and 36.
The contractor will be required to provide all labor, equipment, materials, transportation, and supervision necessary to fulfill the requirement at Barksdale AFB, LA in accordance with the project drawings and all applicable code requirements. The IFP will be posted on or around 25 September, the IFB will close 30 calendar days after the IFP is released. Bid opening will take place the day and time of the IFB closing. The period of performance is 91 calendar days after the issuance of the Notice to Proceed (NTP). The NTP may be issued within 30 days after award of the contract.
This acquisition is set-aside 100% for Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOB) concerns in accordance with FAR part 19.203(c).
The IFB will be available by electronic transmission only at beta.SAM.gov. Potential contractors must be currently registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible for award; see webpage at www.sam.gov. All proposals shall be valid for 180 calendars days after the RFP closing to be considered responsive. In accordance with FAR part 36.204(e) the magnitude of the project is between $500,000.00 and $1,000,000.00.
- CP 318 456 6840 801 KENNEY AVE BLDG 4400
- BARKSDALE AFB , LA 71110-2438
- Michael J. Madison Jr.
- Phone Number 3184560807
- Marco Pirozzoli
- Phone Number 3184562203
- Sep 10, 2020 09:17 am CDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.