Knowles Head Restoration Thinning
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-08:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 01:00 pm AKDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 02, 2020 02:31 pm AKDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 01:00 pm AKDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 01:00 pm AKDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: F014 - NATURAL RESOURCES/CONSERVATION- TREE THINNING
- NAICS Code: 115310 - Support Activities for Forestry
Place of Performance:
Cordova , AKUSA
AMAENDMENT 1 ADDED 9/10/2020
There will be a pre-quote meeting at 10:00 am on Thursday, September 10, 2020. The call in information is below.
1- 888-844-9904, Pass Code 9933996#
Contractors must have an active account in the System for Award Management (SAM) by the due date of the quote.
A pre quote conference will be conducted during the week of Septemebr 7th. The specific information will be added to this posting.
The Chugach National Forest requires service work on the Cordova Ranger District.
Knowles Head Restoration Thinning is a variable-density thinning project designed to benefit marbled murrelet. This thinning will be implemented in dense, second-growth forests to accelerate the development of key habitat features for this species including large diameter trees and canopy heterogeneity. The purpose and intent of this contract is to secure services for thinning of 143 acres in young stands approximately 23 to 33 years of age.
For specific work performance information, see the attached Statement of Work/Specifications.
This firm fixed price contract for precommercial thinning of 143 acres on the Chugach National Forest’s Cordova Ranger District, on Knowles Head peninsula which is located north of Port Gravina and south of Port Fidalgo in eastern Prince William Sound The contract price includes all labor, materials, transportation, and all other (direct and indirect) costs associated with completing the work. It is known that not all roads are accessible as stated in the SOW. Adjustment was made to the acre price to compensate for additional walking/hiking, clearing brush, getting through rock slides, water bars, ditches, etc. to get to the work sites.
- R10 ALASKA REGIONAL OFFICE PO BOX 21628
- JUNEAU , AK 99802
- Michael McCarthy
- Phone Number 9075867903
- Fax Number 9075867090
- Della Koelling
- Phone Number 9075868852
- Fax Number 9075867090
- Sep 10, 2020 01:00 pm AKDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 08, 2020 10:44 am AKDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 02, 2020 02:31 pm AKDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Sep 3, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] Knowles Head Restoration Thinning|
|Sep 8, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Knowles Head Restoration Thinning|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.