Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 1, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-08:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 02:41 pm AKDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 28, 2020 10:22 am AKDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Oct 01, 2020 02:00 pm AKDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Oct 01, 2020 02:00 pm AKDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Mar 25, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Mar 25, 2021
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: Z1JZ - MAINTENANCE OF MISCELLANEOUS BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 561210 - Facilities Support Services
Place of Performance:
Anchorage , AK 99508-3471USA
UPDATE: 9 September 2020
Solicitation Number: FA5000‐20‐R‐0019-0001
Notice Type: Solicitation Amendment 0001
The purpose of this amendment is to add a Site Visit/Walk-Through and update the PPQ formatting/submission deadline.
Changes are incorporated as follows:
1. A site visit/walk-through will be held at 10:00 AM (Alaska Time) on 17 September 2020. The purpose of this site visit/walk-through is to give any interested offerors the ability to familiarize themselves with JBER and its complexities. This is being offered in addition to the virtual Pre-Proposal Conference. Offerors will meet up at Building 10480 Sijan Avenue, JBER, Alaska where a vehicle will be readied to transport personnel along the route.
2. All costs associated with attending this site visit/walk-through shall be borne by the offeror. If a contractor is not at the designated start location and time mentioned above, there will not be a future opportunity.
3. All contractors, including those that have access to JBER, wishing to participate in the site visit/walk-through shall provide the following information for individuals attending.
- Member 1: Name, Phone, Email, Driver's License Number and State of Issue
- Member 2: Name, Phone, Email, Driver's License Number and State of Issue
No more than two individuals per company may attend, unless prior coordination has been approved through the Contracting Officer. Please provide the information via email to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. This information is necessary to gain approval from Security Forces for access.
4. Information needs to be submitted no later than 3:00 PM (Alaska Time), 11 September 2020, to accommodate the necessary time frame for clearance(s).
5. Offerors are to use the Boniface Gate, if a visitor pass is needed. Please allow for some delay while obtaining the pass. The following information will be required when getting your pass: 1) Driver's License, 2) Vehicle Registration, and 3) Proof of Insurance.
6. Enter through the Boniface Gate to the third light, take a right on Sijan Avenue, then a left on 20th Street. Turn right on Luke Avenue. There is a parking lot on the left hand side where you will park. Proceed to the entrance that is marked Contracting.
7. If there are any requests for areas to be seen or walked-through they will need to be submitted with the Offeror's attendee(s).
(see updated Site Visit Information)
Date: 28 August 2020
Solicitation Number: FA5000‐20‐R‐0019
Notice Type: Solicitation
The 673d Contracting Squadron is contemplating an award for Base Operations Maintenance Services (BOMS) for operation and maintenance of infrastructure located on Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER), Anchorage, Alaska.
The 773d Civil Engineering Squadron (773 CES) requires Base Operations Maintenance Services on Joint Base Elmendorf‐Richardson. The Contractor shall provide all management, personnel, vehicles, equipment, supplies, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, other items and non‐personal services necessary to perform BOMS as defined in this Performance Work Statement (PWS), except for those items specified in Section III and Appendix 3, Government Furnished Facilities/Government Furnished Equipment. The Contractor shall be responsible for utilizing, maintaining and updating a Sustainment Management System (SMS), currently BUILDER, capable of batch filing and producing reports that meet the requirements of this PWS.
The performance period for this service will be one (1) year base period from 25 February 2021 through 24 February 2022 and four (4) one‐year option periods from 25 February 2022 thru 24 February 2026. All labor, vehicles, equipment, tools, materials, supervision and other furnished property and services except as specified in the contract as Government Furnished Property/Services will be provided by the contractor.
A Firm‐Fixed Price contract is contemplated.
This acquisition will be a competitive 8(a) set‐aside. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code is 561210, Facilities Support Services, with a small business size standard of $41,500,000.00.
SBA Requirement Number: MN1588619586A
It is incumbent upon the interested parties to review this site frequently for any updates/amendments to any and all documents. Any responsible sources may submit a proposal for this acquisition, and shall be considered by the agency.
Any prospective contractor must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be eligible for award. To be considered, responsive offerors must register in SAM at https://beta.sam.gov/ before submitting an offer. Instructions for registering are available at the SAM website https://beta.sam.gov/.
Joint Ventures are allowable on competitive 8(a) set‐asides. SBA must receive the joint venture agreement and all supporting documentation no less than twenty (20) working days prior to the scheduled date for contract award. If you are contemplating a joint venture on this project, you must advise your assigned Business Opportunity Specialist (BOS) in writing as soon as possible. The joint venture must be approved by SBA prior to contract award.
1. A pre-proposal conference/site visit will be held at 10:00 AM (Alaska Standard Time) on 10 September 2020 via Zoom.us. The purpose of the conference is to familiarize all offerors with the terms and conditions of the solicitation and to discuss all aspects of the contract specifications and the performance standards contained therein.
2. All costs associated with attending the pre-proposal conference/site visit shall be borne by the offeror. ALL PROSPECTIVE OFFERORS ARE URGED TO ATTEND THIS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE. If a contractor is not able to attend virtually at the location/time mentioned above, there will not be a future site visit.
3. Zoom Meeting Information is as follows:
Topic: Pre-Proposal Conference - FA5000-20-R-0019
Time: Sep 10, 2020 10:00 AM Alaska
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 747 9225 2290
Audio will be available via Conference # 907-384-5392.
Questions regarding any part of the solicitation shall be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 14 Sep 2020 . Responses to questions and requests for clarifications will be posted within a reasonable time thereafter via beta.sam.gov (https://beta.sam.gov).
Contracting Office Address:
10480 Sijan Avenue
Joint Base Elmendorf‐Richardson (JBER)
Anchorage, Alaska 99506
Place of Performance:
Joint Base Elmendorf‐Richardson (JBER),
Anchorage, Alaska 99506
MSgt Daniel Morphew
Mr. Robert Peters
Ms. Gina Parks
Z – Maintenance, Repair, Alteration of Structures/Facilities
PSC Z1JZ – Maintenance of Miscellaneous Buildings
56 – Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
561210 – Facilities Support Services
- CP 907 552 5614 10480 SIJAN AVE STE 242
- JBER , AK 99506-2501
- Daniel T. Morphew
- Phone Number 9075527573
- Robert Peters
- Phone Number 9075525459
- Sep 10, 2020 02:41 pm AKDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 12:02 am AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 02, 2020 04:51 pm AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 29, 2020 03:52 pm AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 28, 2020 01:21 pm AKDT Solicitation (Updated)
- Aug 28, 2020 10:22 am AKDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 27, 2020 10:19 pm AKDT Presolicitation (Updated)
|Aug 29, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson|
|Aug 30, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson|
|Sep 4, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson|
|Sep 15, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson|
|Sep 22, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] Base Operations Maintenance Service at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.