D318--RFQ for Patient Wristband Identification System, John J. Pershing VA Medical Center, Poplar Bluff, MO
|Agency:||VETERANS AFFAIRS, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 03:41 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 31, 2020 12:07 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 12:01 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 16, 2020 12:01 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 18, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 01, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: D318 - IT AND TELECOM- INTEGRATED HARDWARE/SOFTWARE/SERVICES SOLUTIONS, PREDOMINANTLY SERVICES
- NAICS Code: 541511 - Custom Computer Programming Services
Place of Performance:
Poplar Bluff , MO 63901USA
Amendment 36C25520Q0148 0001
1. The Offer Due Date (Block 8) of the RFQ is changed from Wednesday, 09/16/2020 to Friday, 09/18/2020 at 12:01pm CDT.
2. See Pages 2 and 3 for answers to technical questions.
36C25520Q0148 Pre-Solicitation Notice The Department of Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration, Network Contracting Office (NCO 15), Leavenworth, KS intends to solicit proposals from contractors who perform services in the NCO 15 area which includes the state Missouri, to providing a Patient Wristband Identification System for the: John J. Pershing VA Medical Center 1500 N. Westwood Boulevard Poplar Bluff, MO 639018 The VA anticipates issuing an open solicitation for this requirement on or about Monday, August 31, 2020. This acquisition is a 100% Small Business set aside All responsible sources may submit proposals to be considered by the VA. Proposals will be accepted for a period of approximately seventeen (17) days commencing with the issuance date of the solicitation through the offer due date, which is September 16, 2020 at 12:01pm CDT. Interested contractors will be responsible for downloading copies of the solicitation (and any subsequent amendments) from the Contract Opportunities website at https://beta.sam.gov/, and no hard copies will be made available. The solicitation will provide instructions to contractors about the proposal submission process. Prospective Offerors are encouraged to register their interest in the solicitation on the Contract Opportunities website, so that they are notified of the issuance of the solicitation and any amendments. In accordance with FAR 52.204-7, System for Award Management, prospective contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) to be eligible. Contractors may obtain SAM information at https://www.sam.gov/SAM/. Registration is free and potential offerors are encouraged to visit this website, as no contracts can be awarded to any offeror not registered. The NAICS code is 541511, Custom Computer Programming Services, with a Small Business Size Standard of $30 Million. The classification code is D318, IT and Telecom - Integrated Hardware/Software/Services Solutions, Predominantly Services. Questions concerning this announcement should be directed to the Contract Specialist using the email link provided. Telephone requests for information or questions will NOT be accepted. Please email requests or questions to Bruce Kidder, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that the subject line includes the solicitation # 36C25520Q0148 and the name of your business.
- VA MEDICAL CENTER 4101 SOUTH 4TH STREET
- LEAVENWORTH , KS 66048
- Bruce L Kidder
- Sep 10, 2020 03:41 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Aug 31, 2020 12:07 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 31, 2020 11:08 am CDT Presolicitation (Original)
|May 13, 2020||[Sources Sought (Original)] D318--Patient Identification Wristband System for the John J. Pershing VA Medical Center, Poplar Bluff, MO|
|Sep 1, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] D318--RFQ for Patient Wristband Identification System, John J. Pershing VA Medical Center, Poplar Bluff, MO|
|Sep 1, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] D318--RFQ for Patient Wristband Identification System, John J. Pershing VA Medical Center, Poplar Bluff, MO|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.