Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 06:03 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Dec 16, 2019 01:46 pm CST
- Updated Response Date: Sep 18, 2020 04:00 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Jan 09, 2020 03:00 pm CST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jun 09, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jun 09, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Updated Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: S216 - HOUSEKEEPING- FACILITIES OPERATIONS SUPPORT
- NAICS Code: 561210 - Facilities Support Services
Place of Performance:
Rock Island , IL 61299USA
SEPTEMBER 10, 2020 - UPDATED DRAFT EVALUATION CRITERIA
This notice is to provide a draft of the evaluation criteria for the BOSS on Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island IL.
SEPTEMBER 10,2020 - UPDATED SITE VISIT INFORMATION
This notice is to provide site visit information for the BOSS on Rock island Arsenal, Rock Island IL.. Please read Draft Site Visit Schedule and Reservations attachment carefully. The site visit is scheduled for September 23, 2020. Please note that further draft documents will be forthcoming.
JUNE 30, 2020 - UPDATED SYNOPSIS POSTING
The U.S. Army Garrison - Rock Island Arsenal has a requirement for the Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, IL. The proposed contract will be for one base year and four option years, with a six month option to extend IAW FAR 52.217-8.
This will be solicited as a 100% 8(a) competitive set-aside.
Please note this is a notice that a solicitation is forthcoming and due to be issued in approximately August, 2020
The Performance Work Statement includes but is not limited to, providing all labor, equipment, and materials to perform Grounds Maintenance, Pavement Clearance, Facility Maintenance Vertical, Facility Maintenance Army Family Housing, Facility Maintenance Horizontal, Stormwater Operations and Maintenance, Pest Management, Hydroelctric Plant Operations and Maintenance,Bridge Operations and Maintenance and Unscheduled Services.
The solicitation is expected to be a formal source selection process by combining Technically Acceptable criteria and Trade-off Criteria.
The resultant contract is expected to be Firm Fixed Price with Time & Materials Clins.
Insurance is required.
This synopsis shall not be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Government. This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract or otherwise pay for the information provided in the reponse. The Government will not accept requests for meeitngs or briefings. No phone solicitations or email with regards to the status of the Request for Proposal will be accepted prior to the solicitation.
June 10, 2020 - ADDING A REVISED DRAFT RFP TO CORRECT DISCREPANCY IN RESPONSE TIME FOR COMMENTS. CORRECT RESPONSE TIME IS 4:00 PM CST ON JULY 8, 2020.
JUNE 10, 2020 - FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES
AN ACQUISITION STRATEGY HAS NOT YET BEEN DETERMINED
THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT ANTICIPATE ANSWERING CONTRACTOR QUESTIONS BUT WILL TAKE THEM INTO CONSIDERATION BEFORE ISSUING THE FINAL RFP
THE SOURCES SOUGHT WAS ISSUED PREVIOUSLY AND IS CLOSED. THE NOTIFICATION ISSUED ON JUNE 8,2020 IS FOR THE RELEASE OF THE DRAFT RFP AND PWS.
JUNE 8, 2020 - ISSUING DRAFT REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL W52P1J-20-R-5001, AND DRAFT PWS. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY A DRAFT AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A SOLICITATION OR AS AN OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT. THIS NOTICE DOES NOT OBLIGATE THE GOVERNMENT TO AWARD A CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE PAY FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED IN RESPONSE.
This Sources Sought is for Market Research purposes. THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE REPLACES ALL PREVIOUS NOTICES. CONTRACTORS MUST RESPOND TO THIS NOTICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS MARKET RESEARCH.
The Army Contract Command - Rock Island is issuing this sources sought notice for the Base Operations Support Services (BOSS) for the U.S. Army Garrison - Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois to identify business sources with the capacity, experience and interest under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 561210.
Estimated Period of Performance is one Base Year plus 4 Option Years. Performance is expected to begin no sooner than January 2021.
This service requirement includes but is not limited to:
Municipal Services: Hydroelectric Plant Operations, Water Treatment and Distributions Operations, Sanitary Sewage System Operations, Utility Meter Reading Operations, Utility Site Clearance,
Government Bridge Operations, Lock and Key Operations, Grounds Maintenance Operations, Snow and Ice Removal Operations, Flood Control Operations, and Pest Management Services.
Preventative Maintenance: Hydroelectric Plant, Electrical Distribution, Water Treatment and Distribution System, Sanitary Sewer System, Storm Water System, Natural Gas System, Government Bridge, Fire Suppression System, Buildings and Structures, Asbestos, and Roads.
Army Family Housing: Management, Municipal Services, Pest Inspections, Maintenance and Repair.
Demand Maintenance Orders: Estimated at $2,500.00 or less. Project Work Orders: Estimated at $2,500- $150,000.00.
Experience in successfully utilizing the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) on a military installation is required.
This is a SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE only and shall NOT be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Government. This notice does not obligate the Government to award a contract or otherwise pay for information provided in response.
The point of contact at the Army Contracting Command - Rock Island is: Julie Culliton (309) 782-5354, email email@example.com.
Interested businesses shall prepare a statement of capabilities to include the following:
- Organizations name, address, email, and telephone.
- Provide a listing of three (3) most recent relevant projects your firm has performed to include the contract number, location, value, period of performance, scope of work and point of contact.
- Does your firm have the cash flow or resources available to manage a large contract if the Government pays on a monthly basis? Based on the projected workload, how long would your firm be able to sustain payroll should a delay in payment occur?
- Your firms Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) and Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code.
- System for Award Management (SAM) registered NAICS codes.
Previously listed on www.FBO.gov as Solicitation Number: W52P1J-18-R-BOSS
- ARMY CONTRACTING COMMAND ROCKISLAND BLDG 350 RODMAN AVE
- ROCK ISLAND , IL 61299-5000
- Julie K. Culliton
- Phone Number 3097825354
- Molly J Lewis
- Phone Number 3097821837
- Sep 10, 2020 06:03 pm CDTSources Sought (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 05:20 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 30, 2020 02:47 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 30, 2020 01:40 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 10, 2020 12:24 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 10, 2020 09:44 am CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 08, 2020 02:32 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Jun 08, 2020 02:08 pm CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
- Dec 16, 2019 01:46 pm CST Sources Sought (Original)
|Dec 16, 2019||[Sources Sought (Original)] Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois|
|Jun 8, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois|
|Jun 10, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois|
|Jun 30, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] Base Operations Support Services on the Rock Island Arsenal, Rock Island, Illinois|
|Sep 12, 2020|
|Sep 13, 2020|
|Sep 15, 2020|
|Sep 22, 2020|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.