Juneau Ranger District Cabin Refuel and Heater Maintenance
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 11, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 28, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-08:00) ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 10, 2020 01:17 pm AKDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am AKDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 13, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J045 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- PLUMBING, HEATING, AND WASTE DISPOSAL EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Juneau , AK 99801USA
This is not a solicitation. No response is required.
This is to notify the public that pending available funds the US Forest Service is awarding a Purchase Order for remote cabin refueling and labor for wall propane heater maintenance to five remote cabins not accessible by the road system. The contractor will make any necessary repairs, provide transport, and supply approximately 2,700 gallons of propane fuel to the John Muir, Dan Moller, Eagle Glacier, Peterson Lake, and Windfall Lake recreation cabins on the Tongass National Forest in the Juneau Ranger District.
Delivery will take place during 2020 and 2021.
There is only one vendor in Juneau, Alaska, that does this type of work.
Place of Contract Performance: Remote locations in Juneau, Alaska 99801 United States
- R10 ALASKA REGIONAL OFFICE PO BOX 21628
- JUNEAU , AK 99802
- Stacy Doutt
- Phone Number 9075867906
- Fax Number 9075867090
- Sep 10, 2020 01:17 pm AKDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.