INTENT TO SOLE SOURCE IATTACK
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Due Date:||Aug 25, 2022|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Aug 10, 2022 02:51 pm CDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 25, 2022 10:00 am CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date:
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 5963 - ELECTRONIC MODULES
- 334111 - Electronic Computer Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Fort Smith , AR 72903USA
The 188th Wing intends to sole source the delivery and installation of a Joint Intergrated Simulation System (state of the art JTAC simulator system that integrate live/virtual aircraft with real or constructed targets and shares a live video stream across the Distributed Training Network) to Booz Allen Hamilton Inc. Booz Allen is the approved/authorized company for the Military.
This procurement is being made pursuant to 10 U.S.C. 2304(c) (2) and FAR 6.302-1, for other than full and open competition; only one responsible source. All qualified sources must respond not later than 10 A.M. CST, 25 August 2022.
A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon response to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Responses should be e-mailed Attention Robin Swaim, Contracting Specialist at email@example.com or Attention Laura English, Contracting Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KO FOR ARANG DO NOT DELETE 112 CMS WILLIAMS DR
- LITTLE ROCK AFB , AR 72099-4802
- Laura J. English
- Phone Number 0000000000
- MSgt Robin Swaim
- Phone Number 4795735258
- Aug 10, 2022 02:51 pm CDTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.