Fixed wing Aircraft maintenance in Caldwell ID
|Agency:||Department of Agriculture|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Feb 5, 2019|
|Due Date:||Feb 19, 2019|
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial services- prepared in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 12 and Part 13 and supplemental information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotations are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This combined synopsis/solicitation will result in a firm fixed price IDIQ commercial service contract.
2. The solicitation number for this effort is 12639519Q0035 and this combined synopsis/solicitation is issued as a request for quotation (RFQ).
3. The provisions and clauses incorporated into this solicitation document are those in effect at the time of publication. Provisions and clauses incorporated by reference have the same force and effect as if they were given in full text. The full text of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) can be accessed on the Internet at http://farsite.hill.af.mil/
4. Simplified procurement procedures will be used for this acquisition per Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13. This requirement is being offered as a Small Business Set-Aside. The NAICS code is 488190. The small business size standard is $32.5 million.
5. This requirement is for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Animal Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), Wildlife Service (WS) in to inspections, maintenance and repair of a Piper PA18 based in Caldwell ID.
6. REQUIREMENTS AND QUANTITIES: See attached schedule, statement of work and additional clauses.
7. The period of performance will be from award through five years.
8. The provision at 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial (Aug 2018) applies to this solicitation.
9. Award will be made to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to this combined synopsis/solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price and other factors considered.
10. The provision 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items (Aug 2018) applies to this solicitation. The contractor shall either complete the on-line Offeror Representations and Certifications www.SAM.gov or return a completed copy of the Offeror Representations and Certifications with their quotation.
11. The clause at 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items (Jan 2017) and 52.204-17 Ownership or control of offeror (Oct 2018) applies to this acquisition
12. The clause at 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes Or Executive Orders Commercial Items (Oct 2018), applies to this acquisition. The following FAR clauses identified in FAR 52.212-5 are considered checked and are applicable to this acquisition; See full text clause in attached documents for applicable checked clauses.
13. To be awarded this contract, the offeror must be registered in the SAM.gov. SAM.gov information may be found at http://www.SAM.gov.
14. Quotations are due by 01:30 PM CST, February 19, 2019 Quotes may be sent via e-mail to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. The point of contact for this combined synopsis solicitation is Jason Wilking who may be reached at Jason.email@example.com
15. A COMPLETE QUOTE WILL CONSIST OF THE FOLLOWING:
a. A completed pricing schedule.
b. Past performance references for projects similar to the work required in this contract . Include contact name, phone number, e-mail address, and a description of the work. Performance must have been in the last 5 years.
c. Technical capability information. Technical factors listed on pages 5 and 43 of the RFQ
d. A completed copy of the provisions at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items or if not completed in SAM.gov.
250 Marquette Ave, Suite 410
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-2329
TBD, Idaho TBD
|Dec 20, 2018||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation] Fixed wing Aircraft maintenance in Caldwell ID|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.