FEMA AFLOAT MESSING AND BERTHING REQUIREMENT
|Agency:||Department of Homeland Security|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 06, 2017 10:22 am Modified: Oct 06, 2017 12:51 pm Track ChangesExtension until 10/07/17 05:00 pm Solicitation Number: 70FB70-18-R-00000006
Notice Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation
1. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
3. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-86. The applicable North American Industry Classification Standard (NAICS) code is 488330. The small business size standard is 1,250 employees. This is an unrestricted, full and open acquisition.
4. FEMA intends to purchase the below items:
A floating housing facility, with Berthing and Hotel Services (all meals including Boxed/bagged lunches as required, drinking water, wash water, restroom facilities, laundry, power, climate control, waste disposal, onboard and gangway security, dining space(s), break room(s), etc. for up to 6000 FEMA approved personnel. The initial requirement is for a minimum period of 30 days onsite with the option for FEMA to exercise, at its sole discretion, multiple additional 14 day increments in the following ports:
6. Description of requirements for the items to be acquired: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has a requirement to acquire cruise ships and/or accommodation barges for up to 2,000 people in Puerto Rico.
7. Quotes must include company name, company DUNS number, and point of contact information.
8. The Transportation Priorities and Allocation System (TPAS) will apply to this acquisition.
9. The following documents are attached:
10. All responsible sources should submit quotes to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov, Isaac.firstname.lastname@example.org and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov by Friday, October 6, 2017, 3:00 PM EST.
Technical and/or administrative questions must be submitted in writing to FEMA-NRCC-CAUL@fema.dhs.gov , Isaac.email@example.com and FEMA-NRCC-CAS@fema.dhs.gov no later than 3:00PM EST, Friday, October 6, 2017. Individual responses will not be given. Responses to all inquiries will be published by amendment to the solicitation and posted to FedBizOpps. Inquiries and information received after the established deadline will only be answered/addressed if considered essential to the requirement and in the best interest of the Government.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 6, 2017
70FB7018R00000006.pdf (442.25 Kb)
Description: Request for Proposal
Description: Statement of Work
Terms_and_Conditions.docx (123.65 Kb)
Description: Terms and Conditions
Contracting Office Address :
500 C Street, SW, Third Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20472
Place of Performance :
Multiple Locations in Puerto Rico and US Virgin Island
Primary Point of Contact. :
Isaac L. Chapple
|Oct 12, 2017||[Award] FEMA AFLOAT MESSING AND BERTHING REQUIREMENT|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.