|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Sep 21, 2017 3:33 pmSynopsis PR: FD2030-18-00239
1. Estimated issue date and estimated closing/response date: Issue: 06 Oct 2017 Closes: 04 Jan 2018
2. RFP# SPRTA1-17-R-0509
3. Service/Spare/Repair/OH: Spares
4. AMC: 1C
5. Nomenclature/Noun: INDICATOR ASSEMBLY
6. NSN: 6340-00-861-5282 RK
7. PN: R1188
8. History: Award Date: 16 SEP 1997: Quantity 20: Source: Northrop Grumman Systems Corp. (CAGE 06481)
9. Dimensions: 7.73 in (L), 5.35 in (W), 2.43 in (H), Weight: 4.0 lbs. Consists of metal alloy with electronic components. Description/Function: Reduces electronic pulses which may interfere with radar operations.
10. Total Line Item Quantity: L/I 0001 - 12 each: Min: 4 Max: 23; L/I 0002 - 3 each (First Article Exhibits); L/I 0003 - 1 LOT (FA Test Report); L/I 0004 - 1 LOT (FA Test Plan)
11. Application (Engine or Aircraft): B-52
12. Destination: SW3210 Hill AFB, UT 84056-5734
13. Required Delivery: L/I 0001 - 12 each on or before 24 JUN 2019. L/I 0002 - 3 each (First Article Exhibits) 180 DARO. L/I 0003 - 1 LOT (FA Test Report) 180 DARO. L/I 0004 - 1 LOT (FA Test Plan) 120 DARO.
14. Qualification Requirements: Award will be made only if the offeror, the product/service, or the manufacturer meets qualification requirements at the time of award in accordance with FAR clause 52.209-1.The solicitation identifies the office where additional information can be obtained concerning qualification requirements as cited in each individual solicitation. All interested vendors will be required to document experience manufacturing the subject item or similar items, and must submit a Source Approval Request (SAR) package at the time of proposal.
15. Export Control Requirements: No
16. UID: Note to Contractor: UID requirements will apply. IUID marking type and method are contained in drawing 200733803-33 of the build to print package.
17. Qualified Sources: Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation (CAGE 06481)
18. Set-aside: N/A
19. Mandatory Language:
In accordance with FAR 5.207(c)(15)(i), all responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency.
It is anticipated that this requirement is competitive.
Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(a) (1), Justification: supplies (or Services) required shall be obtained through the use of competitive procedures.
This acquisition involves technology that has a military or space application. The extent of foreign participation has not yet been determined. Nothing in this notice contradicts other restrictions, identified in the synopsis notice or solicitation, regarding eligible sources (e.g., if this is a small business set aside, foreign sources may not participate as potential prime contractors but could, if otherwise eligible, participate as subcontractors).
Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability, to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hardcopies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fbo.gov.
This notice of intent is not a request for competition. However, all proposals received within 45 days (30 days if award is issued under an existing basic ordering agreement) after date of publication of this synopsis will be considered by the Government. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
Note: While price will be a significant factor in the evaluation of offers, the final contract award decision may be based upon a combination of price and past performance factors as detailed in the solicitation.
Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from offerors or potential offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to the source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
Request for written quotation will be issued. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. The anticipated award date will be approximately 120 days after the issuance of this notice.
20. Buyer name, phone#, and email address Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to the buyer William J. Stephenson, 405-739-9077, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
October 6, 2017
Description: Attachment - 2302510_CDRL1_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2302540_ATTACH.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2302542_ATTACH.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2305794_ATTACH.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2305796_ATTACH.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2308682_PKGRQMT_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2308920_TRNSPDATA_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2241120_EDL_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2241128_EI.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2293472_FA_REPORT.pdf
Description: Attachment - 2254764_QUALRQMT.pdf
October 6, 2017
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
October 6, 2017
Questions_and_Answers.docx (11.28 Kb)
Description: Any questions asked, and their subsequent answers will be posted to this file periodically. Please check back frequently.
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
William Stephenson, Phone 405-739-9077, Fax 405-739-4237, Email email@example.com
|Sep 22, 2017||[Presolicitation] 63--INDICATOR ASSEMBLY|
|Oct 16, 2017||[Solicitation] 63--INDICATOR ASSEMBLY|
|Oct 30, 2017||[Solicitation] 63--INDICATOR ASSEMBLY|
|Jan 3, 2018||[Solicitation] 63--INDICATOR ASSEMBLY|
|Jul 31, 2018||[Award] 63--INDICATOR ASSEMBLY|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.