U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Seeks to Lease Office Space in Birmingham, Alabama - 7AL2145
|Agency:||General Services Administration|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 11, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 04, 2017 10:08 am Modified: Oct 06, 2017 8:07 am Track ChangesThe U.S. Government currently occupies office and related space in a building under lease in Birmingham, AL, that will be expiring.
The Government requires office and related space yielding a minimum/maximum of 65,977 ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) square feet along with 11 surface parking spaces.
The lease term requirement is for one (1) year firm. The space must be available for occupancy immediately. The delineated area is detailed as follows:
Starting at the intersection of I-65 and Green Springs Ave S, travel:
South on I-65 to Alford Ave; southwest on Alford Ave to Valley St; north on Valley St to W Oxmoor Rd; north on W Oxmoor Rd to Wenonah Oxmoor Rd; west on Wenonah Oxmoor Rd to Shannon Oxmoor Rd; southwest on Shannon Oxmoor Rd to Cammack Rd; west and then north on Cammack Rd to Wenonah Oxmoor Rd; northwest on Wenonah Oxmoor Rd to Sydney Dr; northwest on Sydney Drive to Lakeshore Pkwy; northeast on Lakeshore Pkwy to Frankfurt Dr; north on Frankfurt Dr continuing onto Lyon Ln; east on Lyon Ln to Industrial Ln; north on Industrial Ln to Industrial Dr; north on Industrial Dr to Montevallo Rd SW; north on Montevallo Rd SW continuing onto Martin Luther King Jr Dr to Dennison Ave SW; northeast on Dennison Ave SW continuing onto Green Springs Ave SW continuing onto Green Springs Ave S to I-65 (starting point).
Other applicable requirements include the following features:
- Ease of access to and availability of parking for visitors and government owned vehicles.
- Space must have potential for an efficient layout. Ideal space would be contiguous and on no more than two levels.
- Space should be located in a professional office setting.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the lease. The proposed leased space shall be fully serviced. Offered space shall not be in the 100-year flood plain. Subleases are not acceptable.
The Government is considering alternative space if economically advantageous. In making this determination, the Government will consider, among other things, the availability of alternate space that potentially can satisfy the Government's requirements as well as costs likely to be incurred through relocating such as physical move costs, replication of tenant improvements and telecommunications infrastructure, and non-productive agency downtime.
Interested parties should send expressions of interest to:
W. Justin Kidwell, Lease Contracting Officer
U.S. General Services Administration
77 Forsyth St SW, Ste G-40
Atlanta, GA 30303-3490
O: (404) 562-5033
Expressions of interest should be submitted to the above address by 5:00 PM ET on October 11, 2017 and must include the following information:
- Building name and address and location of the available space within the building.
- Rentable square feet available and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced.
- ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) square feet to be offered and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
- Date of space availability.
- Building ownership information.
- Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking, if any.
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building.
- List of building services provided.
The Government's decision regarding whether to relocate will be based, in part, on information received in response to this advertisement.
Contracting Office Address :
77 Forsyth Street, SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30303-3427
Place of Performance :
Primary Point of Contact. :
William Justin Kidwell,
Lease Contracting Officer
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.