Internal & Emergency Acquisition Division - Items for Emergency and Replenishment - Request for Information (RFI)
|Agency:||General Services Administration|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Oct 10, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 06, 2017 4:27 pm
1.0 - Description
The General Services Administration (GSA), Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), General Supplies and Services (GSS) Portfolio, Internal and Emergency Acquisition Division (IEAD) is seeking information related to the items listed below in response to Hurricane Marie.
2.0 ? Items
Request: #1 - For Delivery to St. John, VI 00830:
1. 16.4-oz Propane Cylinders-Two per Stove - Qty. 4,500
2. Plastic Dinnerware (25 settings) Steel or Steel-Coated - Qty. 3,000
3. Plastic Storage containers (30-35 gallon) - Qty. 1,500
4. American Red Crosse First Aid Kit - Qty. 3,000
5. Battery & Solar Operated Radio with Flashlight & Cell Phone Charger - Qty. 9,000
Request #2 ? For Delivery to Caribbean Puerto Rico Manobo Warehouse Carretera-3 Manobo, PR 00707
1. 16.4-oz Propane Cylinders-Two per Stove - Qty. 1,000,000
2. Battery & Solar Operated Radio with Flashlight & Cell Phone Charger Qty. 1,000,000
3. Batteries ? 2 sets per unit, type depends on Radio/Flashlight is ordered) Qty. 2,000,000
4. Tarps (10x10) Qty. 600,000
Request #3 ? For Delivery to St. Thomas ? 8221 Estate Nisky St. Thomas, VI 00803:
1. 16.4-oz Propane Cylinders-Two per Stove - Qty. 27,000
2. Stainless Steel Cooking Utensil Set ? 6 piece - Qty. 9,000
3. Plastic Dinnerware ? 25 settings ? Steep or Steel-coated - Qty. 18,000
4. Battery & Solar Operated Radio with Flashlight & Cell Phone Charger - Qty. 13,500
5. Batteries ? 2 sets per unit, type depends on Radio/Flashlight is ordered) - Qty. 40,500
6. American Red Cross First Aid Kit - Qty. 13,500
Request #4 ? For Delivery to: St. Croix 2164 King Cross St. Croix, VI 00820:
1. Plastic Storage containers (30-35 gallon) - Qty. 1,500
2. Plastic Dinnerware ? 25 settings ? Steep or Steel-coated - Qty. 3,000
3. Battery & Solar Operated Radio with Flashlight & Cell Phone Charger - Qty. 3,000
4. Batteries ? 2 sets per unit, type depends on Radio/Flashlight is ordered) - Qty. 9,000
5. American Red Cross First Aid Kit - Qty. 3,000
3.0 - Responses
Responses to this RFI are due by 10:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 and can be emailed to Contracting Officers Dominic Lackey ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and Carlton Benton ( email@example.com ).
All responses to the RFI must be submitted electronically. Each response must be single-spaced and typewritten in 12-point Times New Roman font and in the English language. Each response must be in .doc or .docx format with every page of the response separately numbered. Also, each response must be no more than fifteen (15) 8 by 11 pages in total (excluding applicable diagrams and charts) and all pages must be combined as one attachment.
Responses shall provide the following information:
Name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail of designated point of contact.
Business type (large business, small business, etc.) based upon the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code(s) you identify in Section 3.5 of this RFI. Please refer to Federal Acquisition Regulation FAR 19 for additional information on Small Business Size Standards.
Quantity of the item available and Unit Price with delivery to the locations provided
4.0 - Summary
THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) ONLY - The information provided in the RFI is subject to change and is not binding to the Government. GSA has not made a commitment to procure any of the items discussed, and respondents are advised that the U.S. Government will not pay for any information or administrative costs incurred in response to this RFI; all costs associated with responding to this RFI will be solely at the interested partys expense.
FAR Subpart 52-215(3)--Request for Information or Solicitation for Planning Purposes (Oct 1997)
(a) The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this solicitation or to otherwise pay for the information solicited except as an allowable cost under other contracts as provided in subsection 31.205-18 , Bid and proposal costs, of the Federal Acquisition Regulation.
(b) Although proposal and offeror are used in this Request for Information, your response will be treated as information only. It shall not be used as a proposal.
(c) This solicitation is issued for the purpose of obtaining information from vendors on its ability to source and deliver products within 3-5 calendar days after receipt of order.
Please consult the list of document viewers if you cannot open a file.
Request for Information (RFI)
Other (Draft RFPs/RFIs, Responses to Questions, etc..)
Request for Information (RFI)
October 6, 2017
Request_for_Information_-_RFI_-_Items_for_Emergency_... (220.76 Kb)
Description: Internal & Emergency Acquisition Division - Items for Emergency and Replenishment - Request for Information (RFI) - GSA-FAS-18-RFI
Contracting Office Address :
1800 F Street NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20405
Primary Point of Contact. :
Carlton T. Benton,
Secondary Point of Contact :
Dominic L Lackey,
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.