|Agency:||Department of the Air Force|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Oct 6, 2017|
|Due Date:||Nov 22, 2017|
Solicitation Number :
Notice Type :
Added: Oct 06, 2017 3:11 pm1. Estimated issue date and estimated closing/response date:
Issue: 06 October 2017 Closes: 22 November 2017
2. RFP# SPRTA1-18-R-0059
3. Purchase Request: FD2030-18-00380; FMS Requirement
4. Acquisition Method Code (AMC): 1P: Data proprietary. Suitable for competitive acquisition for the second or subsequent time.
5. Nomenclature/Noun: Motor-Pump, Hydraulic
6. NSN: 1650-01-302-3404
7. Part Number: 2743460-1/4111016-1
8. History: Award date: 27 March 2007, QTY: 4 Each, Source: Moog Inc. (Cage Code: 94697)
9. Description/Function: overhaul covered in T.O.9H7-2-13-3 variable displacement hydraulic MTR 8"L x 4.5"W x 4.5" H, main components are of Aluminum and steel. Function: provides rotary motion to gearbox that drives the leading edge flaps of the F-16 aircraft.
10. Total Line Item Quantity: Line Item #0001 -6 each; Line Item #0002 -5 each 11. Application (Engine or Aircraft): F-16 Aircraft
12. Destination: FMS
13. Required Delivery: On or Before 2 January 2018
14. Qualification Requirements: Do Not Exist.
15. Export Control Requirements: N/A 16. UID: Note to Contractor: If unit price exceeds $5,000, then UID requirements will apply.
17. Qualified Sources: Honeywell International Inc. (Cage Code: 06848/70210) and Moog Inc. (Cage Code: 0ZWK8)
18. Set-aside: N/A
19. Mandatory Language:
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Only written or faxed request received directly from the requestors are acceptable. Note: An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
20. All responsible sources may submit a bid, proposal, or quotation which shall be considered by the agency. One or more of the items under this acquisition is subject to Free Trade Agreements.
21. Based upon market research, the Government is not using the policies contained in Far Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items, in its solicitation for the described supplies or services. However, interested persons may identify to the contracting officer their interest and capability to satisfy the Government's requirement with a commercial item within 15 days of this notice.
22. Award will be made only if the offeror, the product/service or the manufacturer meets qualification requirements at time of award, in accordance with FAR Clause 52.209-1 or 52.209-2. The solicitation identifies the office where additional information can be obtained concerning qualification requirements and is cited in each individual solicitation.
23. The solicitation will be available for download on the release date from www.fedbizops.gov. No telephone requests. Questions concerning this synopsis or subsequent solicitation can be directed to Jennifer Pham at (405) 734-8115 or email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Faxed solicitation requests can be submitted to DLA Aviation-AOBA, Tinker AFB, OK 73145, FAX NUMBER (405) 739-8129.
Contracting Office Address :
DLA AVIATION AT OKLAHOMA CITY, OK; DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AO);3001 STAFF DRIVE; TINKER AFB; OK; 73145
Point of Contact(s) :
Jennifer Pham, Phone 405-734-8115, Fax - - , Email email@example.com - Tina Vinson, Phone 405-734-8128, Fax - - , Email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Nov 1, 2017||[Solicitation] 16--MOTOR-PUMP,HYDRAULI|
|Mar 13, 2018||[Award] 16--Aircraft Components and Accessories|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?