CRREL Elevator Maintenance and Repair Services
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 13, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 09:36 am CDT
- Original Response Date: Oct 13, 2020 02:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 28, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J099 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MISCELLANEOUS
- NAICS Code: 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Hanover , NH 03755USA
This notice serves as a Sources Sought for the following requirement:
The United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC), Cold Regions Research & Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) has a requirement for elevator maintenance and repair services at their location in Hanover, NH. The Contractor shall furnish all labor, supervision, tools, materials, equipment, incidental engineering, transportation, and any other items and services necessary to perform inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair, on four (4) passenger elevators, one (1) freight elevator, and 1 (one) handicap lift outlined under the contract’s PWS.
The services required under this contract include: A detailed preventive maintenance program, 24 hour service repairs, materials, mobile parts inventory, call-back services, after hours service, maintenance control program, quality control program, and testing of the elevators on site.
USACE intends to issue this requirement under NAICS code 811310 – Commercial and Industry Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance. The current size standard for this NAICS code is $8M.
The purpose of this synopsis is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities and qualifications of various members of small Business, 8(a), HUBZone, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) to compete and perform the services under a contract. The type of solicitation and contract to be issued will depend upon the responses to this sources sought synopsis.
This sources sought notice shall not be considered as an invitation for bid, request for proposal, or an obligation on the part of the Government to acquire any products or services. Your response to this notice will be treated as information only. No entitlement to payment of direct or indirect costs will arise as a result of contractor submissions of responses to this announcement.
Interested companies responding to this sources sought should include the following information:
1. Company name, address, DUNS number, CAGE code, point of contact, telephone number and email address. 2. Information describing the company's capability to perform and past performance. Provide specific information on relevant work for the same or similar in size, scope, and complexity. Include contract number, contract description, dollar value and a customer point of contact, telephone number and email address. Identify whether your firm was a prime vendor or subcontractor. 3. Provide company's business size (small or other than small) and all applicable socio-economic category information (Small, 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, and WOSB).
The Government respectfully requests information on or before 2:00 PM CST October 13, 2020. Please provide capability statements to Ethel Grant, Contract Specialist, via email at Ethel.D.Grant@usace.army.mil .
Place of Performance: USACE CRREL, Hanover 72 Lyme Road, Hanover NH 03755-1290
- ERDC CONTRACTING OFC 3909 HALLS FERRY ROAD
- VICKSBURG , MS 39180-6199
- Ethel Denise Grant
- Phone Number 6016342372
- Davita S. Baloue
- Sep 15, 2020 09:36 am CDTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.