Beamline 4.0.3 Monochromator
|Agency:||ENERGY, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Oct 14, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 15, 2020 02:51 pm PDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Oct 14, 2020 03:00 pm PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 29, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6650 - OPTICAL INSTRUMENTS, TEST EQUIPMENT, COMPONENTS AND ACCESSORIES
- NAICS Code: 334516 - Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Berkeley , CA 94720USA
The Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory's Advanced Light Source (ALS) is a Department of Energy-funded synchrotron facility that provides users from around the world access to the brightest beams of soft x-rays, together with hard x-rays and infrared, for scientific research and technology development in a wide range of disciplines. Visit https://als.lbl.gov/ for details.
The optics for ALS beamline 4.0.3 (MERLIN) are being updated. This solicitation is for fabrication and installation of a new monochromator.
- 1 Cyclotron Rd
- Berkeley , CA 94720
- Brian Zatkow
- Phone Number 510-495-2547
- Sep 15, 2020 02:51 pm PDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.