|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 15, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 29, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 04:44 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 29, 2020 05:30 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 14, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 4440 - DRIERS, DEHYDRATORS, AND ANHYDRATORS
- NAICS Code: 333994 - Industrial Process Furnace and Oven Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Fort Bliss , TX 79916-5801USA
No telephone requests will be accepted. Direct your requests and communication to: ATTN: DLA-AHC, Latoya Orr, Contract Specialist, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. For request for solicitation, provide your name, the company name and Cage Code and a telephone number.
PRON: D10H0010D1 The Government proposes to acquire on a Firm-Fixed Price contract, a quantity of 40 each COMPRESSOR, DEHYDRATOR NSN: 4440-01-388-5626; Part Number: 11474244 applicable to the M-D6 Patriot weapon system.
Production Lead Time (PLT) with First Article Testing is 40 each, 435 Days After Contract Award. PLT without First Article Testing is 40 each, 270 DACA with deliveries to FORT BLISS, TX, 79916-5801.
This item is restricted to TRANSDIGM, INC. DBA AEROCONTROLEX CAGE: 81833
This part must be acquired from a manufacturing source(s) that is specified on the Source Control Drawing (or Selected Item Drawing or Altered Item Drawing). Suitable technical data, Government data rights, or manufacturing knowledge are not available to permit acquisition from other sources, nor qualification testing of another part nor use of a second source part in the intended application.
All offerors must meet prequalification requirements in order to be eligible for award. Firms that recognize and can produce the required item described above are encouraged to identify themselves. Firms are encouraged to seek source approval in order to compete for future solicitations by emailing inquiries to:
All responsible sources may submit an offer, which shall be considered by the Agency. The closing date annotated is an estimated date and may be adjusted dependent upon the date of release for solicitation; however, the solicitation will not close prior to the date stated above. Foreign Firms are reminded that all requests for solicitation must be processed through their respective embassies.
THIS ACQUISITION CONTAINS TECHNICAL DATA WHOSE EXPORT IS RESTRICTED BY THE ARMS EXPORT CONTROL ACT (TITLE 22, U.S.C., SEC 2751 ET SEQ.) OR THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION ACT (TITLE 50, USC APP 2401-2402 EXECUTIVE ORDER 12470. THIS INFORMATION CANNOT BE RELEASE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL OF THE GOVERNMENT.
- DLR PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS (AH) 5201 MARTIN ROAD
- REDSTONE ARSENAL , AL 35898-7340
- Latoya Orr
- Tracy Haywood
- Sep 14, 2020 04:44 pm CDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- Sep 01, 2020 09:49 am CDT Sources Sought (Updated)
|Sep 2, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] COMPRESSOR, DEHYDRATOR|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.