PLATING SOLUTION, ACID
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 20, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) PACIFIC STANDARD TIME, LOS ANGELES, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 10:49 am PDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 20, 2020 07:24 pm PDT
- Updated Response Date: Sep 20, 2020 10:00 am PDT
- Original Response Date: Aug 26, 2020 10:00 am PDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 05, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 6850 - MISCELLANEOUS CHEMICAL SPECIALTIES
- NAICS Code: 332813 - Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring
Place of Performance:
Silverdale , WA 98315USA
The Defense Logistics Agency Maritime (DLA), Puget Sound Naval Shipyard (PSNS) & Intermediate Maintenance Facility (IMF) is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the resources to support this requirement for an indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract for the manufacture of PLATING SOLUTION, ACID. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code assigned to this procurement is 332813.
THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AT THIS TIME.
This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
If your organization has the potential capacity to provide this product, please provide the following information: 1) Organization name, address, email address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization; and 2) Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to 1) provide a product consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated; 2) secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully produce similar requirements.
BASED UP ON THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE / MARKET RESEARCH, THIS REQUIREMENT MAY BE SETASIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES OR PROCURED THROUGH FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION, and multiple awards MAY be made.
Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to provide the above-listed product(s) are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice by 10:00 AM 26 August 2020. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to Timothy.Easter@dla.mil
If you have any questions concerning this opportunity please contact via email at: Timothy.Easter@dla.mil
- CONTRACTING DIVISION (DLA-PME) 467 W STREET
- BREMERTON , WA 98314-5000
- TIMOTHY J. EASTER
- Phone Number 3608139218
- Fax Number 3603966585
- Sep 14, 2020 10:49 am PDTSources Sought (Updated)
- Sep 10, 2020 08:55 pm PDT Sources Sought (Inactive)
- Aug 20, 2020 07:24 pm PDT Sources Sought (Original)
|Aug 21, 2020||[Sources Sought (Updated)] PLATING SOLUTION, ACID|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.