RDI Technologies Iris MX Sensor and Associated Peripherals
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 23, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 09:49 am EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 23, 2020 02:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 23, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: 7030 - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE
- NAICS Code: 511210 - Software Publishers
Place of Performance:
Philadelphia , PA 19112USA
This combined synopsis and solicitation is being posted to the betaSAM.gov website located at https://beta.sam.gov/ . It is understood that betaSAM is the single point of entry for posting of synopsis and solicitation to the internet.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6-Streamlined Procedures for Evaluation and Solicitation for Commercial Items, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; a quotation is being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This synopsis/solicitation will be open for less than 30 days, in accordance with FAR 5.203(b). This solicitation is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ), Number N64498-20-Q-0210.
The North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) code for this requirement is 511210. The Small Business Size Standard is $41.5 million. This action is being processed on an sole source basis as concurred with by Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD) Office for Small Business Programs.
NSWCPD intends to purchase these items on a sole source basis under authority of FAR 13.106-1 (b) (1) (i) to RDI Technologies (RDI), 10024 Investment Drive Suite 150, Knoxville, TN 37932. The basis for determining the sole source is that this is a sole source requirement for results in real-time, which can only be accomplished using RDI’s patented motion amplification technology. The notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered for the purposes of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement in the future.
NSWCPD intends to purchase the following items on a firm-fixed price, sole source basis:
CLIN 0001: IRIS-MX System with Accessories, QTY = 1 Lot
CLIN 0001 includes the following:
- Motion Amplification Software Package: Displacement and Frequency Measurement Software package
- Motion Amplification software package - Color and frequency specific motion mapping, Motion Explorer, and Motion Studio packages
- Camera System: (1) Iris M Machine Grade USB3 Streaming Camera, 120 fps at HD resolution, 1,300 fps at reduced resolutions; (1) Iris MX High Speed Camera, 1,400 fps at HD resolution, 29,000 fps at reduced resolutions, battery powered, 1 year warranty. Plug and play with latest Iris M software Professional Tripod, Vibration Pads, Cables, Carrying Case
- Acquisition System: Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR3, 500 GB SATA III SSD, Windows 10, Long Life Battery, 3 Year Warranty + Accidental Damage Protection; unit good for operating in environments to 95 degrees F; optional high heat tolerant unit available
- Accessory Kit: Computer Tripod, Lighting Kit with Batteries, Pelican Case, Extra Cable, Extra Vibration Pads (P/N # RDI-MX-001)
- Additional Software-Annual Maintenance: This will include valuable upgrades, updates, and support. First year of maintenance included with sale (P/N #: RDI-MAINT-001)
CLIN 0002: Onsite Training, (P/N # RDI-TRNG-ONSITE-001), QTY = 1 EA
CLIN 0002 includes the following:
- Training and Certification for use of Motion Amplification package. Criteria: up to maximum of 6 attendees, suitable training room and field location(s) must be provided by client to conduct training and to acquire a least two “real world” Motion Amplification data sets for training and analysis. The price shall include travel in accordance with the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR) at https://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/site/travelreg.cfm
CLIN 0003: Lighting Kit, IRIS-MX System, (P/N # RDI-LIGHT-MX-001), QTY = 1 EA
CLIN 0003 includes the following:
- High intensity lighting kit for IRIS-MX System
CLIN 0004: Shipping and Handling, (P/N # RDI-S&H-001), QTY = 1 EA
NSWCPD intends to purchase these items on a sole source basis under authority of FAR 13.106-1 (b) (1) (i) to RDI Technologies (RDI), 10024 Investment Drive Suite 150, Knoxville, TN 37932. The basis for determining the sole source is that this is a sole source requirement for results in real-time, which can only be accomplished using RDI’s patented motion amplification technology. [REB1] The notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered for the purposes of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement in the future.[REB2]
Delivery is F.O.B. Destination: Philadelphia, PA 19112-5083.
The required delivery date is twenty-one (21) days after receipt of order (ARO).
The offeror must include shipping costs in quotes, if applicable.
This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2020-08, effective 31 August 2020.
The provision at FAR 52.204-24, Representation Regarding Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment applies to this solicitation. The provision at FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items applies to this solicitation. The provision at FAR 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items applies to this solicitation. The provision at FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications - Commercial Items applies to this solicitation and the offeror shall include a completed copy with their offer. The Clause 52.204-25, Prohibition on Contracting for Certain Telecommunications and Video Surveillance Services or Equipment (August 2020) applies to this solicitation. Clauses 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items and 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items apply to this solicitation. Clauses 252.204-7008 Compliance with Safeguarding Covered Defense Information Controls (Oct 2016), 252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting (Dec 2019), and 252.204-7015 Notice of Authorized Disclosure of Information by Litigation Support (May 2016) apply to this solicitation.
In accordance with DFARS Clause 252.211-7003, the contractor shall provide a unique item identifier (UID) for all delivered items for which the Government's unit acquisition cost is $5,000.00 or more. Payment will be via DFARS Clause 252.232-7006, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) Payment Instructions.
Full text of incorporated FAR/DFARS clauses and provisions may be accessed electronically at https://acquisition.gov/far/. Additional terms and conditions:
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov .
The offeror shall include price, delivery terms, and the following additional information with submissions: Offeror Point of Contact (including phone number and email address), Offeror CAGE Code, and Offeror DUNS number.
Quote due date is on or before Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 2:00PM EST. Quotes received after this date and time are late and will not be considered for award. The quote shall be submitted via electronic submission to Maria Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org with Rosemary Shuman at email@example.com on copy.
- 5001 S BROAD STREET
- PHILADELPHIA , PA 19112-1403
- Maria Evans
- Phone Number 2158971355
- Rosemary Shuman
- Phone Number 267-990-6178
- Sep 14, 2020 09:49 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.