Replace T2A Transformer
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 11:46 am MDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 03, 2020 03:09 pm MDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 11:00 am MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 06, 2020 11:00 am MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Sep 21, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6120 - TRANSFORMERS: DISTRIBUTION AND POWER STATION
- NAICS Code: 238210 - Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors
Place of Performance:
Colorado Springs , CO 80914USA
Solicitation has been amended to correct the transformer to be replaced from a 1500KVA to 3300KVA. Quote deadline is extended to 11:00 MST on 21 September 2020.
Submitted Questions and Answers have been updated with 2 Answers pending. Requested photos have been added.
- This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR; Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
- This solicitation FA251720Q0081 is being issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) for T2A Transformer Replacement services at PAFB in accordance with (IAW) Attachment 1 – Statement of Work (SOW).
- This acquisition is being procured as a total small business set-aside. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code is 238210, Electrical Contractors and Other Wiring Installation Contractors and the size standard is $16,500,000.00. A single award will be made as a result of evaluation of quotes received.
See attachments for RFQ details and requirements for submitting an offer.
Contractor shall submit quotes in accordance with all instructions/requirements listed in attached Request for Quote, Contractor Submittal form, and Statement of Work
- BLDG 350 CP 719-556-7597 135 DOVER STREET STE 1055
- PETERSON AFB , CO 80914-1192
- John Sinclair
- Phone Number 7195568232
- Justin G. Parrish
- Phone Number 7195564192
- Sep 14, 2020 11:46 am MDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 14, 2020 11:45 am MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 03:55 pm MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 03:40 pm MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 03:38 pm MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 03, 2020 03:09 pm MDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Sep 4, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Replace T2A Transformer|
|Sep 15, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] Replace T2A Transformer|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.