NIST Building 42 Central Utility Plant - Cooling Tower Upgrade
|Agency:||COMMERCE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 28, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Presolicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 08:09 am MDT
- Original Response Date: Sep 28, 2020 10:00 am MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 13, 2020
- Original Set Aside: 8(a) Set-Aside (FAR 19.8)
- Product Service Code: Y1NB - CONSTRUCTION OF HEATING AND COOLING PLANTS
- NAICS Code: 238220 - Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
Place of Performance:
Boulder , CO 80305USA
The U.S. Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST), Acquisition Management Division (AMD), Team E-Boulder has a requirement for design-build (DB) construction project for the Upgrade of Cooling Towers in Building 42 located at the NIST Boulder, CO site.
The proposed acquisition is planned for a DB Construction, Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP) Contract. The proposed acquisition includes one FFP Contract Line Item Number (CLIN). The acquisition will be performed in accordance with FAR Part 36 Construction and Architect-Engineer (A-E) Contracts and FAR Part 15 Contracting by Negotiation. The acquisition will utilize a single-phased DB selection procedure.
For the proposed action, NIST intends to provide documents consisting of preliminary construction drawings and selected specifications.
The anticipated Period of Performance is 365 days for CLIN 0001.
Project Magnitude: In accordance with FAR 36.204, the project magnitude is between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
This acquisition is being conducted as a competitive 8(a) set-aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for the proposed acquisition is 238220, Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors, and the Small Business size standard is $16.5 million.
The planned procurement will result in a single award as a result of this Request for Proposal.
It is anticipated that the solicitation will be posted on or about 09/29/2020; the closing date will be established in the solicitation documents. Please register to receive notification for this announcement as the documents will only be made available via this beta.SAM.gov announcement.
Any questions regarding this notice must be submitted in writing or via email to the primary POC listed below. Include the solicitation number, 1333ND20RNB190037, in all correspondence.
- ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT DIVISION 100 BUREAU DR.
- GAITHERSBURG , MD 20899
- Julie Morris
- Phone Number 3034975417
- Sep 14, 2020 08:09 am MDTPresolicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.