SP3300-20-Q-0147 Stretch Wrap Machines DLA Distribution
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-04:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 09:11 am EDT
- Original Published Date: Sep 04, 2020 11:07 am EDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 03:00 pm EDT
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 3540 - WRAPPING AND PACKAGING MACHINERY
- NAICS Code: 333993 - Packaging Machinery Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
New Cumberland , PA 17070USA
DLA Distribution Acquisition Operations (J7)
430 Mifflin Avenue, Suite 3102A
New Cumberland, PA 17070-5008
2. This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6 in conjunction with Part 13.5 of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. This solicitation is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) and the solicitation number is SP3300-20-Q-0147.
3. This notice incorporates provisions and clauses in effect under:
Federal Acquisition Regulations
13 August 2020
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) DFARS Publication Notice (DPN)
05 June 2020
Defense Logistics Acquisition Directive (DLAD) Current to Revision 5 through PROCLTR
25 June 2020
The complete text of any of the clauses and provisions are available electronically from the following sites:
FAR- https://www.ecfr.gov (Reference Title 48, Chapter 1)
DFARS - https://www.acq.osd.mil/dpap/dars/dfarspgi/current/
DLAD - http://www.dla.mil/HQ/Acquisition/Offers/DLAD.aspx
4. This Request for Quotation (RFQ) is being issued to establish a Firm-Fixed Price (FFP) purchase order for the purchase of ninety-seven (97) stretch wrap machines. The solicitation requires a brand name machine (Cousins Low Profile 2100-SRT Series) or an equivalent brand that meets the salient characteristics listed in Attachment 1 Salient Characteristics. This requirement is to support DLA Distribution. The Government intends to award one (1) contract as a result of this RFQ and will be issued on a Standard Form (SF) 1449.
5. DLA Distribution is soliciting this requirement as a 100% small business set aside. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 333993 and the size standard is 500 employees. The PSC Code for this procurement is 3540. This acquisition is not a Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) rated procurement.
6. DELIVERY: Pricing shall be quoted as FOB Destination. Partial shipments delivered at no extra charge to the Government are acceptable.
7. PACKING AND MARKING REQUIREMENTS: All products shall be packaged best commercial practice in accordance with ASTM 3951. All shipments must contain proper shipping documentation. Contractor shall attach, in a water resistant envelope, to the exterior shipping container a commercial packing list. All documents must include at a minimum, contract number and document number for the item, stock number, quantity, and unit of issue. Omission of any data on the shipping documentation could cause a delay in receipt of goods and significantly delay payment.
8. REQUIREMENTS FOR PALLETS: This section applies only if items are shipped on pallets. Material must be shipped on serviceable, winged pallets in accordance with MD00100452, Revision C, dated 09/2016. Please reference the following link for more information:https://www.dla.mil/LandandMaritime/Offers/Services/TechnicalSupport/Logistics/Packaging/Palletization.aspx
The complete specification for winged pallets can be found in Part 9 of ANSI MH1. The pallet must be heat treated, certified, and stamped or branded with the appropriate certification markings in accordance with DOD Manual 4140.65-M. Please reference the DLA Master List of Technical and Quality Requirements for information at this link: https://www.dla.mil/HQ/Acquisition/Offers/DLAD/TechnicalandQualityMLofRequirements/
Additional information can be found at:
Failure to deliver supplies on pallets with these specifications will result in the Government not accepting the shipment when it arrives at destination. The offeror must quote shipment of supplies in accordance with this requirement. (This applies only if items are shipped on pallets.)
9. SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT: IAW FAR 4.1102(a), offerors are required to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) database at the time an offer or quotation is submitted in order to comply with the annual representations and certifications requirements. Refer to DFARS 204.1103 for helpful information on navigation and data entry in the SAM database. Registration may be done on line at: www.acquisition.gov or www.sam.gov. Contractor shall provide company name, address, CAGE Code, and DUNS Number exactly as it appears in the DoD System for Award Management Database.
Company Name: _________________________________
Company Address: _________________________________
CAGE Code: _________________________________
DUNS Number: _________________________________
Contractor POC: _________________________________
10. INVOICING AND PAYMENT: Invoicing and Payment will be made via Wide Area WorkFlow. See DFARS Clauses 252.232-7006 and 252.232-7003.
11. MARK CONTRACT NUMBER ON ALL CORRESPONDENCE:
Contractor must mark the contract or purchase order number on all paperwork and shipments. The order number must appear on the exterior of the shipment. Failure to follow these instructions will hold up payment to you and could result in the return of merchandise at your expense.
12. SHIP TO: SB3300
DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY
O AVENUE BLDG 50 BAY 1
NEW CUMBERLAND PA 17070
13. Questions shall be submitted by electronic mail to the Acquisition Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: SP3300-20-Q-0147 Solicitation Question(s). Question(s) must be received by September 11, 2020, 3:00PM Eastern Time. Answers to questions will be posted to the Beta.Sam.gov website via an amendment to the solicitation.
Attachment 1: Salient Characteristics
Attachment 2: Cousins Low Profile 2100-SRT Series Drawing
- ACQUISITION OPERATIONS (J7) 430 MIFFLIN AVENUE SUITE 3102A
- NEW CUMBERLAND , PA 17070-5008
- Joseph N. Crowley
- Phone Number 7177705455
- Sep 14, 2020 09:11 am EDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Sep 04, 2020 11:07 am EDT Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
|Sep 5, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)] SP3300-20-Q-0147 Stretch Wrap Machines DLA Distribution|
|Sep 15, 2020||[Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)] SP3300-20-Q-0147 Stretch Wrap Machines DLA Distribution|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.