The Refurbishment of Two (2) AVL 2.4 Meter Antennas
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 14, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 18, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-06:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 14, 2020 08:31 am MDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 18, 2020 03:00 pm MDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 03, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: J099 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- MISCELLANEOUS
- NAICS Code: 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Colorado Springs , CO 80914USA
This procurement is a sole source set-aside to AVL Technologies due to proprietary / patented data. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this requirement is 334220 - Radio and Television Broadcasting and Wireless Communications Equipment Manufacturing with a size standard of 1,250 Employees. The Product Service Code (PSC) is J099 - Maintenance, Repair, and Rebuilding of Equipment- Miscellaneous.
If there is an offeror besides AVL Technologies who feels that they can meet these requirements, please submit your quote in accordance with this RFQ. In addition, provide a detailed statement as to how your product can meet the requirements identified herein. If this documentation is not received, all proposed substitutions for these items shall be deemed as not acceptable.
- BLDG 350 CP 719-556-7597 135 DOVER STREET STE 1055
- PETERSON AFB , CO 80914-1192
- John McLaughlin
- Phone Number 7195560232
- Sep 14, 2020 08:31 am MDTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.