B214 Fire Panel Removal and Install
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 2, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 17, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Original Published Date: Sep 01, 2020 05:12 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 17, 2020 01:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 02, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: 6350 - MISCELLANEOUS ALARM, SIGNAL, AND SECURITY DETECTION SYSTEMS
- NAICS Code: 334290 - Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
Place of Performance:
Little Rock AFB , AR 72099USA
Little Rock AFB is seeking to have a Simplex fire alarm pannel installed in Building 214 in accordance with the attachments provided. This request is a brand name request an only Simplex products will be accepted.
Site Visit: An organized site visit is scheduled for Wednesday 9 September 2020 at 09:00 AM CST. This will be the only site visit conducted. Participants are to meet at the front gate of Little Rock AFB @ 0830 to allow time to obtain escort passes and accountability. Due to COVID-19 installation rules ALL attendees must wear a mask if the 6 ft. rule cannot be met and shall be worn inside all buildings. Vendors MUST RSVP to the POCs listed no later than 8 September 2020 at 4:00 PM CST on who will be attending the site visits. Little Rock AFB is not an open base and you must have a valid ID to access the base.
Questions: All questions will be due to the POCs by 11 September 2020 at 1:00 PM CST.
- BLDG 642 CP 501 987 3303 642 THOMAS AVE
- LITTLE ROCK AFB , AR 72099-4971
- Kali Finke
- Phone Number 5019873837
- Christopher Arnold
- Phone Number 5019878434
- Fax Number 5019878119
- Sep 01, 2020 05:12 pm CDTSolicitation (Original)
|Sep 11, 2020||[Solicitation (Updated)] B214 Fire Panel Removal and Install|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.