Notice of Intent to Sole Source
|Agency:||INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY AND WATER COMMISSION: US-MEXICO|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 29, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-07:00) MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME, DENVER, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 01:54 pm MST
- Original Response Date: Jan 29, 2021 02:00 pm MST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 13, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: J066 - MAINT/REPAIR/REBUILD OF EQUIPMENT- INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
- NAICS Code: 811219 - Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
Place of Performance:
Rio Rico , AZ 85648USA
The US Section International Boundary and Water Commission (USIBWC), Acquisition Division, located at 4191 North Mesa Street, El Paso, TX 79902 is issuing this Notice of Intent (NOI) to inform industry contractors of the Government’s intent to execute a Sole Source Award under FAR Part 13 – Simplified Acquisition Procedures (SAP), specifically FAR Subpart 13.5 – Simplified Procedures for Certain Commercial Items.
The intended Contractor is Hach Company located at 5600 Lindberg Drive, Loveland, CO, 80538-8842.
See attached notice for specific details.
- 4191 N. Mesa
- El Paso , TX 79902
- Suzette Smith
- Phone Number 9158324146
- John Light
- Phone Number 520-281-1832
- Jan 11, 2021 01:54 pm MSTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.