Replace Walls in Mechanical Rooms-Stuttgart AR.
|Agency:||AGRICULTURE, DEPARTMENT OF|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Sep 2, 2020|
|Due Date:||Sep 21, 2020|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) CENTRAL STANDARD TIME, CHICAGO, USA
- Updated Published Date: Sep 01, 2020 07:05 pm CDT
- Original Published Date: Aug 21, 2020 04:33 pm CDT
- Updated Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 03:00 pm CDT
- Original Date Offers Due: Sep 21, 2020 03:00 pm CDT
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Inactive Date: Oct 06, 2020
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: Z1DB - MAINTENANCE OF LABORATORIES AND CLINICS
- NAICS Code: 236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
Place of Performance:
Stuttgart , AR 72160USA
The USDA, Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Southeast Area (SEA) Dale Bumpers National Rice Research Center (DBNRRC) in Stuttgart, AR., has a requirement to completely replace the damaged walls with light gauge metal stud wall framing, insulated, with ½” thick plywood covered with FRP panels on the lower 4 feet, and ½” water resistant drywall on the upper sections. Particular attention shall be given to the electrical wiring, switches, outlets within the wall and the conduit, piping, shelving, and other brackets that have been attached to the walls over the years. All these aforementioned appurtenances shall be accommodated during the wall replacement as best as practical and shall be reattached.
Proposal MUST be received not later than 3:00 p.m. COB, September 21, 2020. Proposal must be in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
Huron Virden, Contract Specialist
USDA, ARS, SEA AAO
141 Experiment Station Road
Stoneville, MS 38776
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROPOSAL MUST BE ANNOTATED AS SUCH AND REFERENCE THE SOLICITATION NUMBER. Please include a detailed breakdown of price with various cost elements (e.g. materials, sub-costs, labor, etc.) Additional proposal instructions can be found in Section L.
All questions pertaining to this solicitation, including questions that arise during the site visit, must be submitted to Huron Virden, email@example.com within 3 days of the site visit. Questions that are not submitted in writing or that are not submitted within 3 days of the site visit may not receive a response. Questions/answers discussed at the site visit will not be binding on the resultant contract unless submitted in writing and incorporated into the solicitation by amendment.
- 141 EXPERIMENT STATION ROAD
- STONEVILLE , MS 38776
- Huron W. Virden
- Phone Number 6626865388
- Sep 01, 2020 07:05 pm CDTSolicitation (Updated)
- Aug 21, 2020 04:33 pm CDT Solicitation (Original)
- Aug 11, 2020 05:34 pm CDT Presolicitation (Updated)
|Aug 11, 2020||[Presolicitation (Original)] Replace Walls in Mechanical Rooms|
|Aug 12, 2020||[Presolicitation (Updated)] Replace Walls in Mechanical Rooms-Stuttgart AR.|
|Aug 21, 2020||[Solicitation (Original)] Replace Walls in Mechanical Rooms-Stuttgart AR.|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.