USMB Concert Hall Rental
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 01:35 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 09:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 05, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: X1CZ - LEASE/RENTAL OF OTHER EDUCATIONAL BUILDINGS
- NAICS Code: 531120 - Lessors of Nonresidential Buildings (except Miniwarehouses)
Place of Performance:
Washington Navy Yard , DC 20391USA
This is a notice of intent to sole source a procurement under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures. The applicable NAICS Code is 531120. The USMC Regional Contracting Office (RCO) – Marine Corps Installations-National Capital Region (MCI-NCR) at Quantico Marine Corps Base, VA intends to award a sole source contract to:
VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE SYSTEM OFFICE
NORTHERN VIRGINIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
8333 LITTLE RIVER TPKE
ANNANDALE VA 22003-3743
The MCI-NCR RCO has a requirement for the rental of a concert hall to support U.S. Marine Band's FY21 Concert Series and recording, and intends to award this requirement under the authority of FAR 13.106-1(b), as only one responsible source and no other supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements.
Procurement planning for the follow-on effort is currently in process, and award is expected to be made on or around 23 January 2021, in accordance with FAR Part 13 procedures.
This notice of intent is NOT a request for competitive quotes; however, all responsible sources may submit a capability statement or quotation which shall be considered by the agency. Capability statements or quotes, if received timely, will be considered; however, a determination by the Government not to compete the requirement based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement. Responses shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 21 January 2020, 09:00 A.M. Eastern Time. Late responses will not be considered.
Please see attached J&A for details.
- ATTN: DIRECTOR REGIONAL CONTRACTING 2010 HENDERSON RD
- QUANTICO , VA 22134-5028
- Sgt. Francis, Oshane
- Phone Number 7037841923
- Elizabeth M. Rolle
- Phone Number 7037841930
- Jan 11, 2021 01:35 pm ESTSpecial Notice (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.