Intent to Sole Source - Creative Director
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|State:||District of Columbia|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 21, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Special Notice (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 12:02 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 11:55 am EST
- Updated Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 11:00 am EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 21, 2021 11:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: Manual
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 11, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 11, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: R799 - SUPPORT- MANAGEMENT: OTHER
- NAICS Code: 711510 - Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
Place of Performance:
Washington , DC 20319USA
In accordance with FAR 5.101 (Synopsizing)
The Government intends to award a Sole Source award under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold for the services of a Creative Director to assist the U.S. Army Band - Pershing's Own.
1.3.1 Contractor shall serve as Consulting Creative Director/Advisor with regard to current and future development of TUSAB performances, events music, scripting, staging, videos and all other creative dimensions of TUSAB programming, including TUSAB Centennial. Participate in meetings or discussions of the above with TUSAB and their designees, either in person, by phone, or on-line.
1.3.2 Contractor shall make or assist in making presentations to individuals and organizations related to programming by TUSAB, including but not limited to MDW, museums and other venues at the Smithsonian, The Kennedy Center and other venues.
1.3.3 Contractor shall work with TUSAB video producers/editors, and recommend additional outside video, television and music producers as needed; advise and assist in approaching prominent arts and entertainment performers for TUSAB events and projects.
1.4 Period of Performance: The period of performance shall be for one (1) Base Year of 12 months and one (2) 12-month option years. The Period of Performance reads as follows:
Base Year: January 15, 2021 to January 14, 2022
Option Year I: January 15, 2022 to January 14, 2023
Option Year II: January 15, 2023 to January 14, 2024
Due to Covid -19 and the inherent health issues of conducting multiple face-to-face interviews and reviews of completed portfolios the Government intends to award this contract as a sole source requirement under FAR 13-106-1(b)1. The pricing has been determined to be Fair and Reasonable by utilizing the GSA Calc Tool against the proposed rates as well as rates awarded on previous contracts for same or similar services.
Ernstoff Creative is within the National Capitol Region and the firms portfolio closely aligns with the Army's mission.
- 9410 JACKSON LOOP SUITE 101
- FORT BELVOIR , VA 22060-5116
- David Lee Gecewicz
- Phone Number 7038068205
- Jan 11, 2021 12:02 pm ESTSpecial Notice (Updated)
- Jan 11, 2021 11:58 am EST Special Notice (Updated)
- Jan 11, 2021 11:55 am EST Special Notice (Original)
|Jan 13, 2021||[Special Notice (Updated)] Creative Director|
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.