Snow & Ice Removal Services - Smithfield, PA (PA222)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 18, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Sources Sought (Original)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Original Published Date: Jan 11, 2021 02:25 pm EST
- Original Response Date: Jan 18, 2021 10:00 am EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after response date
- Original Inactive Date: Feb 02, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: S218 - HOUSEKEEPING- SNOW REMOVAL/SALT
- NAICS Code: 561790 - Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
Place of Performance:
Smithfield , PA 15478USA
This is NOT a solicitation for proposals, proposal abstracts or request for proposals. The purpose of this notice is to obtain the following information:
The availability and capability of qualified sources;
- Whether they are a small or large business relative to their size classification under the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code for the proposed acquisition: 561790 – Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings" with a small business size standard of $8,000,000.00.
In support of the 99th Readiness Division the U. S. Army Contracting Command - New Jersey is issuing this Sources Sought Notice in an effort to perform market research to assist in determining the appropriate acquisition strategy for Snow and Ice Removal Services located at Uniontown United States Army Reserve Center (USARC) - 1000 Mountain View Dr., Smithfield, PA 15478.
The Government intends to award a single firm-fixed-price requirements type contract as a result of the solicitation to be issued. The expected period of performance is one 12-month base period and four, 12- month option periods. The contractor shall provide all personnel, supplies, supervision, tools, materials, equipment, transportation, fuel and other items necessary to provide snow and ice removal services in accordance with the draft Performance Work Statement (PWS).
Attachment 0001 – PA222_SNOW REMOVAL_JAN2020 (DRAFT) and Attachment 0002 – PWS –PA222 –Snow Removal – FY21 (DRAFT) are for planning purposes only. No solicitation document exists at this time. Issuance of this notice does not constitute any obligation on the part of the Government to procure these services or to issue a solicitation. In addition, the Government is under no obligation to pay for information submitted in response to this notice and responses to this notice cannot be accepted as offers.
1) Name of Company; Company Address; Point of Contact, with Name, Phone Number, Email Address, NAICS Code, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, and Socio-Economic Size Status (Large/Small Business/HubZone/8(a)/Woman Owned Small Business/etc.).
2) Contractor acknowledges a clear understanding of all tasks specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
3) Confirms full capabilities of completing the required work specified in the DRAFT Performance Work Statement.
4) Responses shall be limited to 2 pages. All questions and responses shall be submitted in writing via email directed to Christina Elardo, Contract Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD
- PICATINNY ARSENAL , NJ 07806-5000
- Christina M. Elardo
- Phone Number 609-562-2719
- Jan 11, 2021 02:25 pm ESTSources Sought (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.